+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lg One, next season

Top two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My tips for promotion (depending on this season's play-offs) are Portsmouth, Coventry, Sunderland, Ipswich, Bristol Rovers, Peterborough and Doncaster. RUFC will finish 8th -12th.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    We only have a parade to remind the public D ickie Bird is still alive !!!
    Pmsl. I said the same to the Mrs when I saw him ont calander. He goes to all the away games as well.

With all the teams mentioned in this thread the league sounds like it could give us fans some good games

Name:  ED0699C6-7815-4CEA-9FC3-CC8F2E8610CA.jpg
Views: 789
Size:  20.4 KB

I hope Coventry can sort Ricoh out, I don’t want to go to frigging St Andrews to watch them.

http://bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48413990

In this division there are five clubs that I have never been to before, so hoping for a bit of luck with the the dates of the fixtures.

Plus could be some new "Division Four" clubs for me in our one game in each of the cups
    Last edited by mikemiller; 27-05-2019 at 09:31 AM.

Its crazy to think we have never played at the Ricoh yet. Last time we were in the same league was when they were playing at Northampton and the time before was Highfield Road some years ago now. Don't think it's in the gods for us to ever go to Ricoh, hope they sort it out.

I predicted a couple of weeks back that RUFC would be somewhere between 8/1 and 12/1 for promotion when betting opened and I see they are in at 10/1.
    Sunderland, Ipswich and Portsmouth are clear dangers but I have a sneaky feeling for Peterborough. Lincoln can't be discounted. I quite fancied Gillingham but there are clearly major problems there as they are at 66/1. A good outside bet imo if they sort themslves out are Blackpool at 28/1.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    I predicted a couple of weeks back that RUFC would be somewhere between 8/1 and 12/1 for promotion when betting opened and I see they are in at 10/1.
    Sunderland, Ipswich and Portsmouth are clear dangers but I have a sneaky feeling for Peterborough. Lincoln can't be discounted. I quite fancied Gillingham but there are clearly major problems there as they are at 66/1. A good outside bet imo if they sort themslves out are Blackpool at 28/1.
    Burton Albion for me Wendun as your outside bet , smart cookie is Clough at this level , took points of us all during the last 6 weeks of the season and beat ourselves and Luton well .

Had them in the championship before too .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Burton Albion for me Wendun as your outside bet , smart cookie is Clough at this level , took points of us all during the last 6 weeks of the season and beat ourselves and Luton well .

Had them in the championship before too .
    Yes, could be a good call.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast