+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Oh when the Spurs .....

Oh when the Spurs .....

Kinnel what were the odds on a Spurs v Liverpool final after the first leg?

Evening all, I am still coming to terms with the fact that my beloved Spurs are in the Champions League Final! I am 60 years old later this year and it has never happened before. Even the great Double Side in 1960/61 only reached the Semi Final. I expected to go out to Citeh in the second leg and also at half time last night. Those games are why I love football and not forgetting Liverpool's victory over Barca. I am superstitious and so I will watch from my chair at home, just like previous games but my heart will be in Madrid. Amazing at work today how many fans of other teams enjoyed our victory.

Oh by the way Frenchie I believe it was 35/1.

Hey best of luck Dave with turning 60 lol. And I hope your Tottingham team will win the damn thing against Liverpool.

Both sets of fans are being ripped off by travel and hotel prices and also the price and quantity of tickets they are being given.. These airlines are a disgrace along with the football bosses ..