+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spurs V Liverpool in the big one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Maybe so - but the fans i know are arses who will be utterly unbareable if they win anything.
    After all the years of people mocking us for not winning the league. After countless songs sung by rival fans about Gerrard slipping or not winning the league. After all the pictures and gifs of Gerrard slipping against chelsea or Sergio Ramos lifting the CL. Can you really blame Liverpool fans for being unbearable if we win something?

PLUS...

I've always been nice to you Jammy you *******.

Quote Originally Posted by Redcustard View Post
    After all the years of people mocking us for not winning the league. After countless songs sung by rival fans about Gerrard slipping or not winning the league. After all the pictures and gifs of Gerrard slipping against chelsea or Sergio Ramos lifting the CL. Can you really blame Liverpool fans for being unbearable if we win something?

PLUS...

I wish you all the best. You have a phenomenal manager. I like Klopp and you either win this or the Premier League. As Big Al said neither you nor Man City deserve to come second!

I think we are lucky to have so many good young managers in the PL currently - indicator that we need more young bold creative managers, not the old tried, tested and failed gravy train ones that seem to pop up all too often.

Quote Originally Posted by Curian View Post
    I wish you all the best. You have a phenomenal manager. I like Klopp and you either win this or the Premier League. As Big Al said neither you nor Man City deserve to come second!

I think we are lucky to have so many good young managers in the PL currently - indicator that we need more young bold creative managers, not the old tried, tested and failed gravy train ones that seem to pop up all too often.
    Cheers fella,

We deserve something, but it doesn't always work out that way. Football as in life, can be so cruel sometimes.

Cheers fella,

We deserve something, but it doesn't always work out that way. Football as in life, can be so cruel sometimes.
    We know how cruel football can be only too well, you could still end up empty handed.

If this was a Toon team I would be proud as hell win or lose.

Guess our fans next season will all just have to wear crash helmets in the stadium when you lot come to town!

Cheers fella,

Hope you win them Both Red. I can't make my mind up who I detest the most between smug Spuds and artificial Citeh.
    Last edited by ex_pat_magpie; 11-05-2019 at 12:21 PM.

I've wanted Liverpool all season
    I'm still going for the double and it will be well deserved

Thanks lads, whatever happens, I'm so proud of them. What a team. What a manager.

Thanks lads, whatever happens, I'm so proud of them. What a team. What a manager.
    Do you think he will be on a par with Shanks eventually?

PLUS...

Some of your fans were unbearable at our ground and you havenŽt won anything yet this season.

What would you expect from your fans if your club had won nothing in your lifetime (like ours and IŽm 50 this year) and blown a 12 point lead to win the title (not one slip).? If we do win someting, IŽd hope weŽd show some class and a bit of respect to our hosts.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Some of your fans were unbearable at our ground and you havenŽt won anything yet this season.

What would you expect from your fans if your club had won nothing in your lifetime (like ours and IŽm 50 this year) and blown a 12 point lead to win the title (not one slip).? If we do win someting, IŽd hope weŽd show some class and a bit of respect to our hosts.
    It was a great finish from Ba, though after the Gerrard slip.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)