+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Retirement age

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    Mexico ED wow.
    I think learning Spanish is a must over there .
    I'm in Spain the now for another 2 weeks my wife speaks Spanish extremely well helps that 2 of her mates are Spanish back home .
    Came in handy yesterday and today with an eye problem she had . Otherwise she's have struggled as most nurses and a number of doctors don't speak English in these parts .
    Some do but they pretend not too... I thought you were fancying Spain for a while

How are you my old friend.
    Doing well Buc, thanks for asking. Still assessing where to be for winters, summer is great here, good weather and lots to do. Our ideal spot for winter would be Hawaii, we go every January but it's expensive, we'll see though. Good to talk to you min.

62, which I achieved back in February. I've told Capitalist International Inc that I'm out at the end of the year. My financial advisor mannie predicts I'll get by money-wise.

Rural France was the intention, but the resurgence of nationalism ŕ donné un coup de cou to that.

I will spend my time surfing the Megabus routes on my bus pass, muttering to myself, giving threatening looks to anyone whose appearance displeases me, and developing a strong aroma of ammonia in my comfy-fit Aldi own-brand denims.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    62, which I achieved back in February. I've told Capitalist International Inc that I'm out at the end of the year. My financial advisor mannie predicts I'll get by money-wise.

Rural France was the intention, but the resurgence of nationalism ŕ donné un coup de cou to that.

I will spend my time surfing the Megabus routes on my bus pass, muttering to myself, giving threatening looks to anyone whose appearance displeases me, and developing a strong aroma of ammonia in my comfy-fit Aldi own-brand denims.
    Making yourself unapproachable, stinking of piss, travelling on buses?

Dod and I have a proposition for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Making yourself unapproachable, stinking of piss, travelling on buses?
    A man's got to have a hobby or pastime to fill the void of dire, unnecessary international weekends.

Given that breaking wind at my age with the lack of overt leakage is a bonus, I'd have reservations about the suitability of my colon as a substitute for a pantechnicon, and would suggest that mondo's the man-mule for the gig.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Alright enough's enough. I'll get you your 46" Samsung TV but I'm not sure I'll manage the remote.
    Hemmin', fits yer jap's eye for?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Hemmin', fits yer jap's eye for?
    Bloody StandfreeFM's garden umbrella.

I swear you guys are taking liberties.

I get to retire young so I'm going to Islay full time, writing a book and spending my spare time doing diy and ****.
    Is that after you give up your chipper in Shotts

Name:  _20190511_221730.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  101.2 KB

Gold mine.

Shotts is an odd place. Boy I know from there knocked over a deer, took it home, bled it, chopped it up and loaded the freezer and what he didn't want the dogs got. Never been a butcher in his life.

Gold mine.

Shotts is an odd place. Boy I know from there knocked over a deer, took it home, bled it, chopped it up and loaded the freezer and what he didn't want the dogs got. Never been a butcher in his life.
    It is indeed odd and hunnish

Do you get much custom from the Dykehead Orange Lodge across the road fae the chipper
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 12-05-2019 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Bloody StandfreeFM's garden umbrella.

I swear you guys are taking liberties.
    Much appreciated. I'm going out for the day so just stick in the blue bin round the back. Cheers.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast