+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Retirement age

Bloke I work with is 71 and still hard at it. Says he is worried that he'd have fack all to do with himself if he retired.

I pointed out that he has to retire sometime, might as well do it when he is still relatively fit and healthy.

The alternative being, he'll die on the job. Which would be fine if yer a ****star.

Does illustrate how folk turn to drink on retirement, after 50 years knocking their pan in, day in, day out. Change can be a cnut, even if it appears its for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Is that after you give up your chipper in Shotts

Attachment 12624
    Name:  DSC_3927.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  92.4 KB

One in Kilwinning as well min?

Money in chips? Or money laundering in chips?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Name:  DSC_3927.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  92.4 KB

One in Kilwinning as well min?

Money in chips? Or money laundering in chips?

The guy fixing my van in Tallinn is also called Aldo. Never thought to ask him if he does chips, or whether he has 12 holidays a year.

I'll tell you 'cos I know you are all worried... seems the campervan only has a burst coolant pipe. They don't stock them in Estonia so they are going to try and make something to fit. Means I can get back for the Rijeka game on Tuesday and try get the van home next week.

Proper mannies mechanics 'bodge it' job. None of this plug in into the diagnostic port and let the computer fix it p*sh.

As i was standing at Johnstone station opposite this establishment a camper van went past on the back of a low loader. Didn't get time for a PNC but i wonder if this smuggling/laundering operation is bigger than first thought? Perhaps a European campaign is also a front - Oh hang on

Name:  Johnstone.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  53.6 KB

My solicitor will be posting any further replies on my behalf

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    The guy fixing my van in Tallinn is also called Aldo. Never thought to ask him if he does chips, or whether he has 12 holidays a year.

I'll tell you 'cos I know you are all worried... seems the campervan only has a burst coolant pipe. They don't stock them in Estonia so they are going to try and make something to fit. Means I can get back for the Rijeka game on Tuesday and try get the van home next week.

Proper mannies mechanics 'bodge it' job. None of this plug in into the diagnostic port and let the computer fix it p*sh.

Hopefully your journey back home includes a small detour to Gent.

My co-tenant will work Wed- Fri this week, the same next week, travels to Italy for a wedding the following Sunday (fit like Jormungand, min?), arrives back in the 'hood on Thursday, has Friday off as a holiday, and never needs to return to work thereafter.

I can see the finishing tape in sight for me in December. Thank ****.

Slow doon auld yin.

Dinna burst a gut trying to get to the finishing tape first.

[QUOTE=57vintage;39297871]My co-tenant will work Wed- Fri this week, the same next week, travels to Italy for a wedding the following Sunday (fit like Jormungand, min?), arrives back in the 'hood on Thursday, has Friday off as a holiday, and never needs to return to work thereafter.

I can see the finishing tape in sight for me in December. Thank ****.[/QUOTE

I can see you working on Vintage unless you have a stash that would make Ian Wid tak notice with one big WOW.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast