Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
Good morning 59 mon ami. Are you excited ? You must be, in two days time your dreams come true, and you get your People's Vote on whether we should leave or remain in the EU. Just think 59, all those crusty pensioners, the walking dead, who voted to deny the young their future in the EU, it's three years ago now, how many have since departed this mortal coil, one million, two million, more ? And at the other end they will have been replaced by a couple of million or more youngsters, desperate to keep us in so they can live, travel, work and holiday in EU countries. Actually they'll be able to whether we're in or out of the EU, but let that pass. That must tilt the balance back in Remain's favour, as you People's Voters have been claiming as justification for another vote. And then all those in the middle you were telling us about, those who simply got it wrong because they were lied to by Bojo and Farage, they will have realised they were conned, that Brexit isn't what they were promised and will have changed their minds, won't they. At least you said they would, so now we'll see, it must be a landslide for you Remainers mustn't it ? Happy days eh 59, I'll bet you can't wait for the result.
Bonjour Mon Ami!

I wasn't being rude, I have just returned from three fantastic days in the Lakes. Well, not IN the lakes, but on the land adjacent to them.

You have had me wrong all this time Sinkov. I totally disagree with Brexit but, if the people are aware of the facts and still choose to leave then that is that.

The Euro elections are not a referendum though. I think that many Labour and Tory voters simply won't bother with them, and to be honest I don't blame them.
Whereas if this was a referendum on a deal/remain then turnout would be high.

Nice try though!