+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Danny Baker

Danny Baker

Career suicide.

I’ve always found him entertaining but to Tweet that in public and then pretend he didn’t mean it to mean what most took it to mean was disingenuous.

I never fail to be amazed at the stupidity of high earning public figures on social media.

I noticed all his lefty celeb mates are out defending him. What i found bizarre though was when he tweeted the dressed up chimp he stated that he was totally unaware which member of the Royal Family was actually showing off their baby yesterday. Talk about digging a hole for yourself.

Just a lying ******* ,Glad he's been sacked . For the second time apparently , hopefully this is the final time tossa .

Professional suicide. What was the man thinking of? There's only one interpretation that anyone could put on that picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny on the spot 1 View Post
    Just a lying ******* ,Glad he's been sacked . For the second time apparently , hopefully this is the final time tossa .
    real coc kney w@nker ,was he the one on talk sport a few years back, when the baggies played the wolves in the play offs he was asked his thoughts. he laughed and said I don’t follow pub football.

Quote Originally Posted by albion68 View Post
    real coc kney w@nker ,was he the one on talk sport a few years back, when the baggies played the wolves in the play offs he was asked his thoughts. he laughed and said I don’t follow pub football.
    Well he can now.

Quote Originally Posted by albion68 View Post
    Ironically he's a big Millwall fan.

Shame and a surprise. I have never disliked him

No surprise for me. A foolish man who should know better. Well done BBC.
    Somewhat Jonathan Ross esque methinks.

I thought he was OK on the radio tbh. Never had a problem listening to him. This whole thing is quite odd though. I'm sure I heard a snippet on TV where he was saying something along the lines that he wasn't aware who in the royal family had had the baby ?? Can't believe that with him working in the media as the BBC have been ramming it down our throats for weeks but then again why would he get himself sacked knowing the uproar that would follow? All very odd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)