+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: United Tattoos

United Tattoos

Anybody got any United Tattoos?

Was in a tattoo shop yesterday with my mate and I almost booked myself in, went home and told the Mrs and she went nuts, but it made me think, if i was to get a tattoo, it would probably be a badge.

The Mrs went nuts? I regularly remind my wife I've loved United a lot longer than her, live with it. 😂

Got the badge on my foot

Auld indian ink ane could be any utd in the world though😳😳

Are you embarrassed that people will see it?

Sellik fan on the way home after a night on the bevvy in Benidorm goes into a tattoo parlour and says gimme nine in a row pal. And a heart aye. The Spanish Tattooist does it, guy wakes up in the morning, looks down at his arm and sees Frankie Munro

Quote Originally Posted by legendno9 View Post
    Are you embarrassed that people will see it?
    Was going to get League cup winners 79/80 80/81 Premier league champs 83 AT DENS PARK. But never had enough room for “park” left on meh c-ck

Quote Originally Posted by BeachArab View Post
    Anybody got any United Tattoos?

Was in a tattoo shop yesterday with my mate and I almost booked myself in, went home and told the Mrs and she went nuts, but it made me think, if i was to get a tattoo, it would probably be a badge.
    How about

Dundee United
    Premiership Champions 2022/3

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    Was going to get League cup winners 79/80 80/81 Premier league champs 83 AT DENS PARK. But never had enough room for “park” left on meh c-ck
    Got the May 83 team sheet on mine but there was no room for all the subs

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    Should have went to the tattooist when you were excited then

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)