+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Burnley v Arsenal (did kick off at 3pm Sunday 12th May 2019)

Cool Burnley v Arsenal (did kick off at 3pm Sunday 12th May 2019)

Last game of the season guys, and about time we stuffed the Gunners...……… . . . . . Fairly.

Probably fun at the Turf tomorrow with the Ref being Mike Dean

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Probably fun at the Turf tomorrow with the Ref being Mike Dean
    On last times performance Alto I’m going to withhold my opinion ( was it Cardiff) where he overturned a penalty and didn’t give potentially 2 more.
    I’m gutted I’m away on holiday so missing out.

At least Ramsey can’t throw himself down for nothing this season ( think he’s still injured).

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Last game of the season guys, and about time we stuffed the Gunners...……… . . . . . Fairly.
    I certainly would love to see us beat them ---please tell me that it kicks off at 3pm because I shall be struggling to get there for 2 o'clock1

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    I certainly would love to see us beat them ---please tell me that it kicks off at 3pm because I shall be struggling to get there for 2 o'clock1
    Of course it kicks off at 3pm Sub, just goes to show you can't believe everything you read on here, but you and me both knew that anyway didn't we.

depending on what happens in the Spurs v Everton game....Arsenal (as it stands) need 7 goals to take 4th - will they bother....or will they send out a second string - but then there's 17 days before the Chelsea game, so plenty of time to rest players....and better without the fizzle of a damp squib - in that we ended the season beating a full strength Gunners.

For the amount of folk who participate on this thread I'm pleased someone spotted the deliberate mistake

Half Time

Burnley 0 Arsenal 0

Full Time:

Burnley 1 Arsenal Reserves 3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)