Get your very own personalised Dees Banter gifts!
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Result today

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,970

    Result today

    Any bearing on the managers future?

    Or has it been decided?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    20,004
    it shouldnt have any bearing on the door hitting his arse,but iv been hearing some quite loud noises that he will be in situ next season which is quite frightening.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Any bearing on the managers future?

    Or has it been decided?
    Canít imagine itíll have any bearing, whatever they think is the reason apart from the manager for 10 in a row will still be the reason for 11 and 12.

    Terrifying

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,313
    Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    it shouldnt have any bearing on the door hitting his arse,but iv been hearing some quite loud noises that he will be in situ next season which is quite frightening.
    Lack of season ticket sales compared with last season might be the push that Tim Keyes needs to get rid of McIntyre.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,970
    Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Lack of season ticket sales compared with last season might be the push that Tim Keyes needs to get rid of McIntyre.
    I doubt it will have much of a bearing now, with so few sold they would have panicked already.

    Still expect the budget will be effected speech from someone within Dens but doubt it would be a reason to punt him after all this time.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,970
    Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    Canít imagine itíll have any bearing, whatever they think is the reason apart from the manager for 10 in a row will still be the reason for 11 and 12.

    Terrifying
    A hostile Dens, an apathetic Dens or an empty Dens.....am going c.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,970
    Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    it shouldnt have any bearing on the door hitting his arse,but iv been hearing some quite loud noises that he will be in situ next season which is quite frightening.
    It must be difficult to be a multi millionaire eejit....but we may have one.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,144
    Looking at the team, I'd say there's a decent chance of winning or at least not losing. To finally drop C Curran and play Nelson with Miller and reinstate Gowser, this filthy dab is going to rip the pish out of the club and fans for as long as he stays

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,144
    And Dundee go one up, Miller assisted by Nelson. Mcintyre, you phukkin scumbag, just phukk off

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,144
    That's a result which should see him sacked on the spot but which Nelms will use to justify keeping him on. Total mind-phukk

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    That's a result which should see him sacked on the spot but which Nelms will use to justify keeping him on. Total mind-phukk
    Been crying out to get Miller and Nelson on the pitch together...he waits until we're down...GTF McIntyre you useless bast@rd and GTF now

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    240
    This manager has to be having a ****ing laugh , agent McIntyre right enough , nothing like twisting the blade
    Cnut , I despise this man more than any other

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,144
    Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Been crying out to get Miller and Nelson on the pitch together...he waits until we're down...GTF McIntyre you useless bast@rd and GTF now
    he needs to win games to save his job, only reason he's finally pairing the two best strikers. C*nt was actually raving about them in his interview

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Looking at the team, I'd say there's a decent chance of winning or at least not losing. To finally drop C Curran and play Nelson with Miller and reinstate Gowser, this filthy dab is going to rip the pish out of the club and fans for as long as he stays
    C Curran was injured, otherwise would probably have played.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,144
    Of course he was. Like I said, McIntyre had to start showing he can win games so paired the best 2 strikers knowing Dundee couldn't avoid relegation

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,605
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPringle View Post
    C Curran was injured, otherwise would probably have played.
    Of course he would. What's the point in not playing a striker who doesn't score goals.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    12,544
    If we think this season was bad just wait til we do a Falkirk if that eejit has not removed the other eejit

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,144
    Quote Originally Posted by parcbara View Post
    Of course he would. What's the point in not playing a striker who doesn't score goals.
    Billy Dodds described Curran as a non-scoring centre-forward, he was being serious as well

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •