+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Max Lowe

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Certainly a great marauding full-back type of yore but what use to be their Achilles heel was the defensive aspects of the game, and it applies to Max Lowe, in that I'm not wholly convinced yet that he can defend as well as he can attack...and by the looks of it, neither is Lampard
    Best form of defence is attack and all that... but I agree - his positioning seems a bit out at times, but his pace usually makes up for it. It would be great to see him next season with a regular left winger in front of him to combine with. For what it's worth, I'd say he was better than Tierney this season, but when both are on top form Tierney is the better player.

Certainly a great marauding full-back type of yore but what use to be their Achilles heel was the defensive aspects of the game, and it applies to Max Lowe, in that I'm not wholly convinced yet that he can defend as well as he can attack...and by the looks of it, neither is Lampard
    I only partially agree with Lowe’s defensive weaknesses.
    Whilst he’s better going forward, James Forrest, the best right winger in the country, generally doesn’t get much out of him?

If Lowe doesn’t come back, f*ck me, surely we won’t see Considine plodding up & down the line next season?
    Surely DM has seen the benefit of a pacey, attack-minded full back?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Tierney.
    Tierney's future greatness is all behind him.

Has anybody mentioned or heard/read rumours that Max Lowe could be returning for another loan spell?

Has anybody mentioned or heard/read rumours that Max Lowe could be returning for another loan spell?
    He’s been in the Derby team, so no chance.

I was going to say, he seems to be first pick there. He got sent off the other week though.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234