+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Max Lowe

Feck me
    If it happens, can it get any worse
    Another stab in the back if does
    Hopefully it wont happen....ever

Max Lowe wants to help Aberdeen book their Europa League return this weekend - just in case the Derby County left-back returns to Pittodrie on loan again next season.
    Here's hoping Max

Max is a great player and with Joe Lewis, I would imagine is one of the first names on the team sheet. I would love us to use the supposed Shinnie contract offer and give it to Max Lowe.
    Make him our highest paid player. Sign him long term. He is what we should be recruiting, a great young player with huge potential.

No idea why I cant edit the last thread, but I know he is contracted to Derby for the next two years.
    I am sure though if they don't want him, he could be released from it if both parties wanted that....

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    No idea why I cant edit the last thread, but I know he is contracted to Derby for the next two years.
    I am sure though if they don't want him, he could be released from it if both parties wanted that....
    If he was released then surely another team would be sniffing about. Id be surprised if he wasn't on someones radar now.

Best bet is to get him on loan again. (Not that I like loans)

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    If he was released then surely another team would be sniffing about. Id be surprised if he wasn't on someones radar now.

Best bet is to get him on loan again. (Not that I like loans)
    Well, The Daily Record is doing exactly that today, linking them with their works’ team.

How many left backs do they need? They have the wife beater, The Grass, Halliday, 2 or 3 other Euro numpties.

The grass will be playing elsewhere next season. Hopefully not at Pittodrie

What
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Max Lowe to huns?...
    The Daily Retard a week behind me

https://twitter.com/record_sport/sta...204171264?s=21

This was a stick on. He’s been our best outfield player this year. He plays for us. It’s them. They can if they want to

Quote Originally Posted by xtrmntr75 View Post
    This was a stick on. He’s been our best outfield player this year. He plays for us. It’s them. They can if they want to
    All the players they are signing / loaning have a striking similarity, they're not splashing the cash.
    Doing it on the cheap will not be enough to secure the title I believe.
    They surely do have money worries (I read elsewhere they are awaiting court costs in a Mike Ashley case and they have other pending cases) else their trying to build up cash ahead of next year when Celtic get 9 in a row and they do everything they can to stop them getting 10.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast