+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Play Off - Predict the scores! Return legs!

The scores are up and most scored points in that round. I'll put the final comp up later today folks.

I remember a few season ago when we were totally humiliated being at the bottom of the championship. It was absolute embarrassing. I didn't think I would ever see anything as embarrassing again in my life time then the super hero cardiman does this.. 😁. Way to go Brin

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I remember a few season ago when we were totally humiliated being at the bottom of the championship. It was absolute embarrassing. I didn't think I would ever see anything as embarrassing again in my life time then the super hero cardiman does this.. 😁. Way to go Brin
    Clayton, I send a Scarborough warning to you Sir. Don’t mock the afflicted as they may rise once again and ride on a crest of a wave to the summit.

Next season I intend to conquer all and reclaim the throne. 😛

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Clayton, I send a Scarborough warning to you Sir. Don’t mock the afflicted as they may rise once again and ride on a crest of a wave to the summit.

Next season I intend to conquer all and reclaim the throne. 😛
    You sound like TS. Have lessons been learned?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456