Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
I think you might be the thickest spunk trumpet I've ever talked to.
I think you've already established who that is through your contributions to this thread and your comments about your lifestyle.

Normally, I wouldn't bother responding to internet trolls like you whose feckless lifestyle gives them way too much time on their hands only to spend it sparking arguments on various forums, but with you I make an exception.

Despite coming on here and giving it large, it transpires you've barely attended any games at all this season given you didn't meet the basic criteria for attendance. You didn't go on Saturday as you either didn't want to go or couldn't afford it. Either way it's equally sad. I was talking to a friend who is over here on holiday from Australia, he supports Villa and he managed to get a ticket without being given it by someone who had a spare so what's your story?

The fact that you state you'll be going to watch a Premier match at the first opportunity yet haven't bothered going in this league when the tickets are much cheaper speaks volumes. You're just a shallow glory hunting plastic fan who has been called out when you thought you'd come on to gloat. There's an old saying that when you're digging yourself a hole, stop digging. Rather than offering yourself up for ongoing redicule you might wish to take that advice.