+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fylde V Salford

Fylde V Salford

Salford winning this easily.

If Fylde are considered one of the best teams down there.. i'm not sure have too much to worry about. We need to be organised and disciplined, but a club of our stature won't be down there long.

Fylde have got a Wembley cup final to play final yet v Orient, so they could have a serious losers hangover for the start of next season.
    Solihull Moors have come from nowhere and may well return to nowhere just as quickly (bit like Alfreton did). Probably Wrexham will be favourites. Hope to god the bookies don't fancy us for the title again.

Tom Crawford just come on for Flyde

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Tom Crawford just come on for Flyde
    Tom looked ok but Sallyford are owned by a billionaire, money talks? Where's our bloody billionaire???

Smallest ever crowd for a play off final.

This takes me back to our disastrous defeat in the FA Cup at Salford. One of the Mancunian pundits came up with the line, "You wouldn't know which of these two teams was the league side."

Just under 4 years later and there is absolutely no doubt which team is the league team!

Well done Salford City - excuse me while I throw up in this bucket...

For some strange reason, my lad loves Blackpool. Can't be the sea, he hates it more than me.

Salford v Fylde

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Tom looked ok but Sallyford are owned by a billionaire, money talks? Where's our bloody billionaire???
    Ive looked back on Crawford’s stats while he’s been away at Fylde and it’s interesting reading?basically they’ve won more games when he’s played than when he’s not!?over 10 pts dropped?

For a grand old club like Notts to be replaced by either one of these clubs is a disgrace in my opinion.

Salford. Jesus Christ.

It's not us you should feel bad for Stan. We deserved to go down. It's clubs like Wrexham who deserve the sympathy.

I have mixed feelings about Salford going up. I find what they're doing objectionable but I'm also glad we won't have to think about them.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast