+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Leeds are nowt special

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Don't understand the fear we have when playing them ffs

They are pretty average on that showing, they never look like scoring despite all the pressing and pretty pattern passes.

Come on Lampard let the players off the leash against them, they've got nothing to fear against them

If Leeds go up they will be back down with that squad
    If we are "nowt special" then where does that leave you? We were all over you yesterday with 5 or 6 or our main players missing; you were very lucky to get away with a narrow defeat. Home team in a crucial game with not a single shot on target? Just a wild guess but when we get promoted I suspect we might invest some money in a new player or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    You make me wonder if you have ever seen a football match sometimes We were out thought out fought out skilled for practically the whole match They probably nothing special in your eyes that's why theve been in the top three for months Just admit it We froze Lawrence Bogle and Wilson were very poor and Malone needs to know when to defend
    A refreshingly honest assessment.

It's half time. They had the better of the game but only got 1 goal. We CAN turn it round up there IF, and it's a big IF, we go at them, press them, harry them and don't play with 9 men because of their overly physical attacks on Lawro and Wilson.

If FL starts with both of them up there it will signal a tactical deficiency he may find hard to overcome moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    It's half time. They had the better of the game but only got 1 goal. We CAN turn it round up there IF, and it's a big IF, we go at them, press them, harry them and don't play with 9 men because of their overly physical attacks on Lawro and Wilson.

If FL starts with both of them up there it will signal a tactical deficiency he may find hard to overcome moving forward.
    I’m still very confident and see us rolling Leeds over on Wednesday. Ill be watching on Hesgoal.com from Spain but the place to be will be Elland Road for a famous victory

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    If we are "nowt special" then where does that leave you? We were all over you yesterday with 5 or 6 or our main players missing; you were very lucky to get away with a narrow defeat. Home team in a crucial game with not a single shot on target? Just a wild guess but when we get promoted I suspect we might invest some money in a new player or 2.

A refreshingly honest assessment.
    You ain't anything special, you fell away as predicted by some. Just because we've been gutless and spineless in all our meetings against you doesn't make you anything special ffs. We're the only team in this league who seem frightened to death of you, you've got decent championship footballers, there nothing better than that, well coached but in this league that's a godsend. Howson? Bamford? Klich? Harrison? Forshaw? Roofe? see where that lot get you in the prem against teams who do what you do but do it far better. Bamford has yet to score a premier league goal by the way, totally overrated dosser.

If Lampard surrenders to them again on Wednesday he should be shown the f***ing door tbh, 3 pathetic gutless displays, and that's the 2nd time this season we've not created a single shot on target against them.

Lampard needs to sort it ffs

If we fail to even put them under the littlest bit of pressure on Wednesday, surrender meakly to them, defend like w**kers I'll want Lampard out again

I find it pathetic we are scared to death of the likes of bloody Forshaw and Howson ffs

To br fair Bamford has barely started a PL game either, so that's a pretty harsh basis for assessment. I haven't scored a PL goal either 😂

You ain't a professional footballer on 20k a week, geoff

Bamford is a long streak of p*** nothing more

You ain't a professional footballer on 20k a week, geoff

Bamford is a long streak of p*** nothing more
    I know it's highly unlikely but if we were to win you would be no where near this board Two post of yours on this thread one Frank deserves another season Then two you say you will want him sacked Make your mind up Bamford is a very good player who would walk into any Championship team including ours

If we fail to even put them under the littlest bit of pressure on Wednesday, surrender meakly to them, defend like w**kers I'll want Lampard out again

I find it pathetic we are scared to death of the likes of bloody Forshaw and Howson ffs
    I know you don't actually go to matches but I would have thought that you would have known that Howson has played for Boro for two years

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)