+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: £10 an hour Minimum wage for all

''But then again ,nobody looks into the Socio-economic theory - PROUT''.....but then again we look at all the mistakes made in life to realise!''

http://proutglobe.org

https://prout.info

https://anandamarga.org/pdf/LookProut.pdf

Yes the sun is shining .Then its 25 C outside
    Arsenal v Burnley is on TV .

Off to lunch in our Kibutz dinning room 11:55 am (now )
    But not many tourists on the Acre (Akko ) beach

....and yes it seems to be all quiet ,no rockets coming over from left or right ,come to think of it not from the north or south too.:

12 05 19:

Israel reopens Gaza crossings as calm restored.

Eurovision week opens in Israel amid tight security
    Tel Aviv's Eurovision village will open Sunday, while special security precautions are in place including the Iron Dome and increased military presence on the Gaza border.

This is Israel- a year in pictures

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...506644,00.html

Ah the Eurovision Song Contest, I'm a bit disappointed in your lot Balan, I thought Israel and Israelis would have more sense than to get involved in an infantile celebration of mediocrity like that. Whatever next ? Hope it goes well though and the morons are kept at bay.

I don't like it Sinkov. Every time we agree on an issue I find myself re-evaluating my beliefs.

On this thread not once but twice.

The Eurovision Song Contest is something I avoid like black pudding.

Well, sometimes I watch the voting at the end to see if we have picked a point up.

Oh, but Sinkov, just look at how far the TV audience reaches? Perhaps it will be broadcast live to an estimated 200 million viewers. All will be seeing scenes of Israel from various tourist spots. Then after millions of tourists ,economy boosted, A great show??.....and you'll see Israeli women?

.....and the songs who sang them ,who cares ?? Its a win win situation!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Putting kids into wage poverty is not congruent to my kind of thinking, but then again I vote LABOUR not phooking Lib Dems.
    BT, Labour deal with their Utopian fantasies, Lib Dems deal with reality.

You have a business.

You need a new worker and have a budget of £20K per annum.

Two people apply. One has a proven track record and is trained up for the job.

The other is straight out of school, needs training and will probably expect to take a day off per week to go to college (the first applicant has already been trained and got their certificate).

Which one would YOU choose - they would both have to be paid £10 per hour.

If the youngster was paid less well still learning their trade then you might well choose that one.

If this proposal ever sees the light of day then thousands of such kids would have extreme difficulty in finding any work.

And that's the reality.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    I don't like it Sinkov. Every time we agree on an issue I find myself re-evaluating my beliefs.

On this thread not once but twice.

The Eurovision Song Contest is something I avoid like black pudding.

Well, sometimes I watch the voting at the end to see if we have picked a point up.
    Happy days 59, something else we can disagree about, I love black pudding, my Full English just wouldn't be the same without it. My brother-in-law, who lives in Rammy, just up the road from where they hold the World Black Pudding Throwing Championships, tells me to avoid Bury Black pudding, it's not the real deal. He may well be right, my black pudding of choice is supplied by our butcher in Chatburn, it's a square one and he gets it from Yorkshire. It's to die for.

I know you live up near Pendle, but I thought all that witch stuff was in the past Sinkov

I knew a bloke who worked at the factory.

The pig is strung up and it's throat is slit. The blood is collected in a large vessel below.

Every time, just as it expires, the pig has a final bladder and bowel movement and it all ends up in the mix.

Delicious!

Just about to set off for Coniston Old Man....

Not my favourite area that 59, not that keen on Coniston either, but better than a shift down t'pit no doubt, have a good day mon ami, and take care of that water bottle, could be warm up there today.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)