+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley FC Transfer Rumours

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Adam Davis knocked back new deal. Off to Stoke City 11k a week.

Pinnock been offered new deal to make him highest paid player..thinking about it.

Liam lindsay and agent refusing to speak with club. Wants sold or willing to let contract run down.

Manager bringing in a few foreign players..plus others.

Looking at Liam Kelly the Livingston keeper and a German Keeper

New CEO starts soon
    Tell him to **** right off then!

Apparently we are showing interest in Christy Pym the Exeter City Goalie to replace Davies? Now Pompey have stayed down we should try a cheeky bid for Jamal Lowe?

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Apparently we are showing interest in Christy Pym the Exeter City Goalie to replace Davies? Now Pompey have stayed down we should try a cheeky bid for Jamal Lowe?
    And Matt Clarke .

Pompey's keeper is good, maybe a double swoop.

Matt Clarke is only 22 so fits our demographic as long as he comes cheaper than we can sell him for in the future, think McGillavray is just out of the running at 26? Then again he is a keeper and they do get better as they get older! It will all depend on the stats and possible future income for our investors?

Frederick Woodman from Newcastle would be a good choice. U20 world cup winner and golden glove of the tournament too. 22 years old and 6'2".

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Christy Pym suits our "Plan" of buy cheap from the Fourth Division/ non-league and expect them to perform in the Championship.

"Christy Pym" sarnds like a 60's **** star. I used the old rule of " First Pet Name followed by Mother's Maiden Name" to generate my own **** star name and, using my budgie's name, it came art as "Joey Garnett". Suits me Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Christy Pym suits our "Plan" of buy cheap from the Fourth Division/ non-league and expect them to perform in the Championship.

"Christy Pym" sarnds like a 60's **** star. I used the old rule of " First Pet Name followed by Mother's Maiden Name" to generate my own **** star name and, using my budgie's name, it came art as "Joey Garnett". Suits me Sir.
    Let’s all calm down.
    Nowts happened yet.
    Let’s give the owners and new CEO (when they arrive) time to sort things out.
    We all know we have been through a bad experiences with transfer dealings - especially in January 2017.
    The 3 red lines remain:

1) We don’t sell to our main competitors for supporters - Leeds and the Sheffield clubs.

2) We don’t sell important players while we are in a promotion or relegation battle.
    It’s the close season so obviously this doesn’t apply at the moment.

3) We don’t sell cheaply - we get the right price for the players.
    Which is something we rarely did under Patrick.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Let’s all calm down.
    Nowts happened yet.
    Let’s give the owners and new CEO (when they arrive) time to sort things out.
    We all know we have been through a bad experiences with transfer dealings - especially in January 2017.
    The 3 red lines remain:

1) We don’t sell to our main competitors for supporters - Leeds and the Sheffield clubs.

2) We don’t sell important players while we are in a promotion or relegation battle.
    It’s the close season so obviously this doesn’t apply at the moment.

3) We don’t sell cheaply - we get the right price for the players.
    Which is something we rarely did under Patrick.
    we do all of the above ,YN. Sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post

My **** star name is Buster Cox - Beat that.
    My Opera star name (middle name & Street name) was Alan Devonshire, now Alan St Luke after moving house.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast