+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OT. The Andrew Marr Show.

Quote Originally Posted by tipperarybaggie View Post
    i suppose that you will call for a second vote if he does win?
    lol!

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Nope, if people choose to vote for a party with no manifesto and a serial liar - then that's up to them.

However, I will always call for a 2nd vote for the referendum. That last one was a complete farce which has left us in political disarray for the last 3 years. Surely even Leave voters would agree...

Or perhaps they'll just keep foaming at the mouth talking about democracy as to why their version of Brexit hasn't been implemented..
    Nope!

A superb performance from Sir Nige, up the Brexit Party!!!!

Started with Project Fear now the left will conduct Project Smear but it aint gonna work

Nope, if people choose to vote for a party with no manifesto and a serial liar - then that's up to them.

However, I will always call for a 2nd vote for the referendum. That last one was a complete farce which has left us in political disarray for the last 3 years. Surely even Leave voters would agree...

Or perhaps they'll just keep foaming at the mouth talking about democracy as to why their version of Brexit hasn't been implemented..
    Mate if your refusing to vote for a liar. Then I take it you're not voting at all.

Just posted our postal votes for the Brexit party ist time i have ever not voted Labour. Was going to vote but the 2 main party's have had it their own way longer enough .

Let's hope that when he has comrades Corbyn and McDonald on his show next,he is equally diligent in researching their views and quotes from the past...I doubt it somehow

There are many things I find amazing, such as why he gets so much airtime for a start. Why journalists don't hold his lies to account. How his party are top of the EU election polls without having a manifesto...

This is a guy who before the referendum told us 'we will get a great deal'. Now he's saying that leave voters didn't vote for a deal....

A guy who had the 3rd worst attendance record as an MEP. Who said we should be like Norway or Switzerland, who are both in Schengen and have less border control than us. Who stood in front of a big red bus suggesting money for the NHS and the day after the referendum said he was nothing to do with it. He released a poster of refugees and the words 'breaking point' - but the UK aren't in the common asylum policy so that poster was nothing more than whipping up fears of racial tension.

The guy is a serial liar and racist. A disgusting individual.
    Surprised you get so much post time on this forum whingeing about everything that does not match your own opinions.

Farage must be doing something right if he piss walks the majority of the votes. Opinions opinions!! You may get a complete knob who says HRK is an experienced player who plays in international tournaments when others would says he’s just plain crap.

So hope Farage pisses it when you have boring old May who could not negotiate a bag of crisps or Corbyn who loves terrorists, hates the Jewish and lies through his teeth. Free uni fees - ha ha!!!

I for one will not be supporting Farij or any of his cronies. He’s a complete class clown muppet of the highest order. Not sure what it is you all see in this terrible example of a human being - he’s an absolute toss pot and lied to the entire country. He doesn’t speak for any of us, he’s definitely not a working mans voice - he’s a fake. This guy has single handedly made the nation a toxic place for politics, him and Boris.

Only problem is, who else do you vote for, it is a case of lesser of the evils. But Farij is a big no no.

Have to say for the first time just can’t be bothered to waste my time filling in the vote slip and sending off my postal vote.

Would love to see turnout at less than 10% because even that overstates my apathy towards this set of elections.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)