+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OT. The Andrew Marr Show.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Surprised you get so much post time on this forum whingeing about everything that does not match your own opinions.

Farage must be doing something right if he piss walks the majority of the votes. Opinions opinions!! You may get a complete knob who says HRK is an experienced player who plays in international tournaments when others would says he’s just plain crap.

So hope Farage pisses it when you have boring old May who could not negotiate a bag of crisps or Corbyn who loves terrorists, hates the Jewish and lies through his teeth. Free uni fees - ha ha!!!
    Holy Christ....this is painful..

Some things are fact, some are opinion.

Stating that HRK has played in an international tournament isn't my opinion. It has actually happened.

I'm truly bored of reading your drivel.

I will say this, you are a great advocate for remain with your clueless pro-Leave rants - keep it up!

Good old Nigel.

Go Nige.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Good old Nigel.

Go Nige.
    Business down 20% due to brexit vote and you say the above? You couldn’t make it up could you? All hail Nige eh. Not sure whether to laugh at your comment or if you are even being serious?

I’ll reiterate again i’d say i’m fairly neutral to brexit before any of you want to point out i’m a remoaner. I see opportunities but not for a few years.

its unbelievable how "facts" are allowed air time and press coverage

Trump too is just lying his way through his time in office, Farage and Boris did it here with Brexit

Why not pull them up on their bullshti?

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    Business down 20% due to brexit vote and you say the above? You couldn’t make it up could you? All hail Nige eh. Not sure whether to laugh at your comment or if you are even being serious?

I’ll reiterate again i’d say i’m fairly neutral to brexit before any of you want to point out i’m a remoaner. I see opportunities but not for a few years.
    My business isn’t down 20%.

Since Brexit was voted for in 2016 the following financial year I was up by over 20% and in the next year we were more than 20% again so since 2016 we grew by almost half!

This year has been more difficult due to the complete mess we’ve made of the negotiations and not leaving.

It’s uncertainty that kills business,customer confidence had been sky high for us for 2 1/2 years or more after the Brexit vote.

Come on Nigel!!

Let's get this about right, as I've said many times before, they all lie! As the saying goes 'How can you tell when a politician is lying? Their lips are moving'.

My business isn’t down 20%.

Since Brexit was voted for in 2016 the following financial year I was up by over 20% and in the next year we were more than 20% again so since 2016 we grew by almost half!

This year has been more difficult due to the complete mess we’ve made of the negotiations and not leaving.

It’s uncertainty that kills business,customer confidence had been sky high for us for 2 1/2 years or more after the Brexit vote.

Come on Nigel!!
    Wow, you give that explanation now when you were questioned about it previously and provided no response.

You tell nothing but porkies on here Mick and everyone here knows it but don’t have the balls to tell you.

For example, when someone starts a new thread with.. “I was in Australia and in this restaurant they had this dish, blah blah blah” only for you to respond with a similar..
    “I was there too, we had this very expensive meal blah blah blah”

Everyone in here knows what I mean. I can provide so many examples.

You are so full of it. Any minute now you’ll call me greyhound or carolgees because i’ve spoken some truth.

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    Wow, you give that explanation now when you were questioned about it previously and provided no response.

You tell nothing but porkies on here Mick and everyone here knows it but don’t have the balls to tell you.

For example, when someone starts a new thread with.. “I was in Australia and in this restaurant they had this dish, blah blah blah” only for you to respond with a similar..
    “I was there too, we had this very expensive meal blah blah blah”

Everyone in here knows what I mean. I can provide so many examples.

You are so full of it. Any minute now you’ll call me greyhound or carolgees because i’ve spoken some truth.

I’ll call you what you are and that’s a liar.

There’s not that many posts on here anymore so it’ll be easy for you to back up that load of c r a p you’ve just written.

Especially the Australia jibe.

I had no expensive meals in Australia or anywhere else as I don’t overpay for food.

I only eat basic meals due to stomach and bowel issues so I look forward to you proving I said this.

As for “no previous response” I haven’t a f king clue what you’re on about.

I don’t read every thread on here.......I have a life,you should try getting one for yourself.

I try to avoid personal stuff on here these days so I’ll refrain on this occasion.

If you’re going to make accusations in future back them up with the evidence or remain as low on credibility as you are at this time.

This is the last manifesto I voted for and it was a pack of lies. So next time i'll vote for a party without one thanks. Up the Brexit Party!!!

Attachment 12646

I’ll call you what you are and that’s a liar.

There’s not that many posts on here anymore so it’ll be easy for you to back up that load of c r a p you’ve just written.

Especially the Australia jibe.

I had no expensive meals in Australia or anywhere else as I don’t overpay for food.

I only eat basic meals due to stomach and bowel issues so I look forward to you proving I said this.

As for “no previous response” I haven’t a f king clue what you’re on about.

I don’t read every thread on here.......I have a life,you should try getting one for yourself.

I try to avoid personal stuff on here these days so I’ll refrain on this occasion.

If you’re going to make accusations in future back them up with the evidence or remain as low on credibility as you are at this time.
    The Australia jibe - That wasn’t the exact thing you said but an example of the kind of tosh you come out with. As soon as someone on here post about a car, a amazon fire stick, a mobile phone or some toy - you’re there in an instant to say - i’ve done that too, i’ve been there, mine is better. The fav one... from where I was sitting in row blah blah blah i clearly saw the handball. You talk nothing but tripe.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)