+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: OT. The Andrew Marr Show.

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    The Australia jibe - That wasn’t the exact thing you said but an example of the kind of tosh you come out with. As soon as someone on here post about a car, a amazon fire stick, a mobile phone or some toy - you’re there in an instant to say - i’ve done that too, i’ve been there, mine is better. The fav one... from where I was sitting in row blah blah blah i clearly saw the handball. You talk nothing but tripe.
    You clearly are a dumb fk.

You can’t back up your Australia jibe.....what a surprise.

I don’t have an Amazon Firestick.

I don’t own any “toys” because I have no interest in modern tech at all and don’t know how to use anything of that sort.

I use an older model phone because my tech knowledge is so limited FFS.

I’ve read through a lot of your old posts and digs at me and most are based on politics......you don’t like my Right Wing stance as you see it even though I’ve voted Labour many times in the past and mentioned it on here.

You seem consumed by hatred of anyone who leans to the right and of anyone who runs their own business well like I do.

Your a sad,pathetic little man who can’t back up the statements you’ve made about me and you’re floundering around like a cat drowning in a bag.

Substantiate with facts or shut the fk up.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    You clearly are a dumb fk.

You can’t back up your Australia jibe.....what a surprise.

I don’t have an Amazon Firestick.

I don’t own any “toys” because I have no interest in modern tech at all and don’t know how to use anything of that sort.

I use an older model phone because my tech knowledge is so limited FFS.

I’ve read through a lot of your old posts and digs at me and most are based on politics......you don’t like my Right Wing stance as you see it even though I’ve voted Labour many times in the past and mentioned it on here.

You seem consumed by hatred of anyone who leans to the right and of anyone who runs their own business well like I do.

Your a sad,pathetic little man who can’t back up the statements you’ve made about me and you’re floundering around like a cat drowning in a bag.

Substantiate with facts or shut the fk up.
    Like i’ve said i haven’t given specifics but I can dig out these past threads where you always seem to have a say on everything. Another one.. my holiday home in Tenby blah blah blah.. ffs Tenby, what 3 fingered imbecile goes there? Oh the wife drives a 1 series, it is the top of the range model blah blah blah. Why don’t you do one you yorkshire runt. Who asked you to follow the baggies. Nothing but tripe from you. It doesn’t bother me you having a right wing view but you asking me for facts when your idol farij doesn’t provide any is a bit hypocritical. What happened to your footymad exile?
    We have a baggie on this board who is a young up and coming writer that writes all of the match reports - you don’t remember having a personal attack on the writer do you? Hypocrite!

ffs Tenby, what 3 fingered imbecile goes there?

Me next week

Like i’ve said i haven’t given specifics but I can dig out these past threads where you always seem to have a say on everything. Another one.. my holiday home in Tenby blah blah blah.. ffs Tenby, what 3 fingered imbecile goes there? Oh the wife drives a 1 series, it is the top of the range model blah blah blah. Why don’t you do one you yorkshire runt. Who asked you to follow the baggies. Nothing but tripe from you. It doesn’t bother me you having a right wing view but you asking me for facts when your idol farij doesn’t provide any is a bit hypocritical. What happened to your footymad exile?
    We have a baggie on this board who is a young up and coming writer that writes all of the match reports - you don’t remember having a personal attack on the writer do you? Hypocrite!
    You can’t string a proper sentence together and yet you call me an imbecile you inbred ****.

You can’t substantiate ANY of the b o l l o x you’re writing either.

I know who you are as well you 4ft 6 inch runt and you’re not Carolgees.....he could actually spell and punctuate a reply properly.

You’re the midget from Oldham.

Like I said before.......zero credibility.

Try yet another name change.

You can’t string a proper sentence together and yet you call me an imbecile you inbred ****.

You can’t substantiate ANY of the b o l l o x you’re writing either.

I know who you are as well you 4ft 6 inch runt and you’re not Carolgees.....he could actually spell and punctuate a reply properly.

You’re the midget from Oldham.

Like I said before.......zero credibility.

Try yet another name change.
    Another name change? What the hell are you on about? What credibility do you hold?
    Here is another one from you.. “I was once at a Car showroom where i got speaking to Tony Mowbray, he couldn’t look me in the eye when we spoke. My dad always said never to trust someone who wouldn’t look at you” No shot sherlock, you were at some Aston Martin garage this time weren’t you? Some of the tripe you come out with. Everyone on this board knows it. Attack me as much as you like, i’ll be here all day as a keyboard warrior like you.

Another name change? What the hell are you on about? What credibility do you hold?
    Here is another one from you.. “I was once at a Car showroom where i got speaking to Tony Mowbray, he couldn’t look me in the eye when we spoke. My dad always said never to trust someone who wouldn’t look at you” No shot sherlock, you were at some Aston Martin garage this time weren’t you? Some of the tripe you come out with. Everyone on this board knows it. Attack me as much as you like, i’ll be here all day as a keyboard warrior like you.
    Hello Oldham.

Long time no speak my 4 ft 6 inch friend.

How’s the hat business?

Still living off your wife’s success?

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    This is the last manifesto I voted for and it was a pack of lies. So next time i'll vote for a party without one thanks. Up the Brexit Party!!!

Attachment 12646
    At least you can hold them to account, like you are right now.

A party winning an election without a manifesto is unbelievable. Farage has said in the past he wants less gun control, is that something you would advocate? One of the Brexit Party candidates doesn't think child **** should be illegal, would you vote for that person? You're giving them a blank page to do what they want without a manifesto...

Of course its your opinion, your vote and everyone is entitled to their own view. And every politician bends the truth, that's a given - But Farage and the Leave campaign blatantly lied during that referendum and haven't been held to account. Now they're not producing a manifesto, so they will not be held to account in the future.

In my view, it is truly remarkable how they are leading the polls with that level of deceit....

Hello Oldham.

Long time no speak my 4 ft 6 inch friend.

How’s the hat business?

Still living off your wife’s success?
    Lol, that is what I expected - you lose the argument and immediately revert to Oldham name calling. How very Mick of you. You’ve just been busted with all the tripe on this board.
    “My business is down because of Brexit” but hey i’ll still vote for them. Turkeys voting for Christmas.

Lol, that is what I expected - you lose the argument and immediately revert to Oldham name calling. How very Mick of you. You’ve just been busted with all the tripe on this board.
    “My business is down because of Brexit” but hey i’ll still vote for them. Turkeys voting for Christmas.
    I’ll vote for who I want thanks Oldham.

As for being “busted” .........I go to Tenby a lot LOL......,you’ve embarrassed yourself with that one!

So do a lot of the lads on here like 923 as stated on here today and Prando and you’ve described holiday goers to Tenby as “three fingered” which just shows you to be a small minded bigot and a simpleton.

Anybody who reads this thread from the start ( as i would urge people with nothing else in their lives to do! ) it’s very obvious that YOU started the personal attacks.

I gave you a polite and factual initial reply quoting how my business had fared since the Brexit vote and you immediately went on the attack.

You clearly hate Farage even though you can’t spell his name properly and you clearly hate me because you’re bringing up parts of comments made before the Regis80 username was even registered on here.....that in itself is disconcerting!

Can’t be arsed anymore so I’ll bid you a good afternoon,I’m getting far too old to be spending my life dealing with stuff like this.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    At least you can hold them to account, like you are right now.

A party winning an election without a manifesto is unbelievable. Farage has said in the past he wants less gun control, is that something you would advocate? One of the Brexit Party candidates doesn't think child **** should be illegal, would you vote for that person? You're giving them a blank page to do what they want without a manifesto...

Of course its your opinion, your vote and everyone is entitled to their own view. And every politician bends the truth, that's a given - But Farage and the Leave campaign blatantly lied during that referendum and haven't been held to account. Now they're not producing a manifesto, so they will not be held to account in the future.

In my view, it is truly remarkable how they are leading the polls with that level of deceit....
    Thing is - no one has an opinion with you as all leavers are idiots and when Farage sweeps the board - what next, they are all idiots as well! Must be the majority are idiots! Personally, I could not be bothered to vote but to say one person or party is a lier over another is crap. Corbyn hates the Jewish who are lovely people - he gets cozy with terrorists and comes out with crap! How long do all those uni students need to wait for free uni fees which got so many young kids on his side - 2059? Corbyn is so thick he would not know where the money comes from to fund it!

Pity our experienced HRK is not playing tomorrow as being a proven international player he would scare Smith and Terry
    s hitless! 😭

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)