+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT. The Andrew Marr Show.

OT. The Andrew Marr Show.

I've just watched Andrew Marr trying to interview Nigel Farage and I use the word trying, as for my money Farage was interviewing him. No matter whether you agree with him or not it has to be admitted that he is certainly an imposing figure. Marr struggled and I don't think that I've witnessed that before. Let's face it, with this man leading them, the Brexit Party will 'walk' the EU elections.

Good

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    I've just watched Andrew Marr trying to interview Nigel Farage and I use the word trying, as for my money Farage was interviewing him. No matter whether you agree with him or not it has to be admitted that he is certainly an imposing figure. Marr struggled and I don't think that I've witnessed that before. Let's face it, with this man leading them, the Brexit Party will 'walk' the EU elections.
    There are many things I find amazing, such as why he gets so much airtime for a start. Why journalists don't hold his lies to account. How his party are top of the EU election polls without having a manifesto...

This is a guy who before the referendum told us 'we will get a great deal'. Now he's saying that leave voters didn't vote for a deal....

A guy who had the 3rd worst attendance record as an MEP. Who said we should be like Norway or Switzerland, who are both in Schengen and have less border control than us. Who stood in front of a big red bus suggesting money for the NHS and the day after the referendum said he was nothing to do with it. He released a poster of refugees and the words 'breaking point' - but the UK aren't in the common asylum policy so that poster was nothing more than whipping up fears of racial tension.

The guy is a serial liar and racist. A disgusting individual.

Good old Nigel.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    There are many things I find amazing, such as why he gets so much airtime for a start. Why journalists don't hold his lies to account. How his party are top of the EU election polls without having a manifesto...

This is a guy who before the referendum told us 'we will get a great deal'. Now he's saying that leave voters didn't vote for a deal....

A guy who had the 3rd worst attendance record as an MEP. Who said we should be like Norway or Switzerland, who are both in Schengen and have less border control than us. Who stood in front of a big red bus suggesting money for the NHS and the day after the referendum said he was nothing to do with it. He released a poster of refugees and the words 'breaking point' - but the UK aren't in the common asylum policy so that poster was nothing more than whipping up fears of racial tension.

The guy is a serial liar and racist. A disgusting individual.
    And those who are elected to represent us aren't? We'll see what the people of this country think next week.

And those who are elected to represent us aren't? We'll see what the people of this country think next week.
    Come on nigel be our manager

If you're going to the polling station next week I suggest you take a flask and something to eat as you could be there a while 😉 .

He'll obviously win, he's got the press and the BBC wrapped around his finger..

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    He'll obviously win, he's got the press and the BBC wrapped around his finger..
    I suppose that you will call for a second vote if he does win?

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    I suppose that you will call for a second vote if he does win?
    Nope, if people choose to vote for a party with no manifesto and a serial liar - then that's up to them.

However, I will always call for a 2nd vote for the referendum. That last one was a complete farce which has left us in political disarray for the last 3 years. Surely even Leave voters would agree...

Or perhaps they'll just keep foaming at the mouth talking about democracy as to why their version of Brexit hasn't been implemented..

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)