+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Best away fans

To be fair you're just as bad min

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Keep trolling troll boy, I genuinely don’t mind your pathetic attempts at banter, I certainly could not be @rsed trolling like yourself, however, try and just keep the insults to this senile/alkie/glue sniffing goat and let the other dandies do what they do on a banter forum.

Yours sincerely s****hive........oops sorry, I’ve already explained that a good while back and recently ......
    Yours sincerely JJ

Back on topic again, is it “best away fans”........in general?.........the support Sunderland take away is quite impressive.

SF
    Yeah but,..... RankersSevco and the other Cheek often have a BIg support. doesn`t mean the host side enjoys the experience.

The sadly unusual thing about the Burnley / Dons Fan thing was how pleasantly surprised they were about " Us ".

It shouldnt be an unusual thing really. Sporting events where the whole crowd enjoys it ? !! ( Aye, ok. I`drather we had humped them !! ) But the ruggerbuggers can do it. We should be able to too ?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910