+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well well well

Well well well

Our owner seems to be willing to sell. Three people are interested or whoever, and plans have already been made to build a new ground in green belt, which means out of town, and a new training ground. Unlike Carlisle and Nottingham, Cambridge is an international city full of money and booming.

So whoever should be minted, and ascension up the leagues should happen, so it will be goodbye. Kings Lynn have got promotion to conference north a trip to the Walks is always enjoyable. Just watched the 1st episode of thrones in ten minutes to cut out the nonsense, no violence yet, as per keep waiting.

One classic line though "what do dragons eat? reply, "anything they want". Ha ha. For gods sake...thats entertainment today. Dragons dont exist, and you cant cling to one and stay on it in flight. HBO think im 12.

Game of Thrones is fantasy fiction Frank. Look it up if you’re confused.

Building on the green belt? F­uck off.

Three holes in the ground.

Things are never straight forward Frank,wasn't that Money bloke supposed to be your saviour at the time and investing heavily into Cambridge to get them up the league's,how did that go by the way did you even make the playoffs?
    Notts are also looking for a new owner,Hardy has stated that some South African businessmen have all but bought us but I no longer believe a word he says,it's all about crap talk in the lower league footballing world, but I doff my cap to Carlisle,they did very well on a limited budget and if they had been slightly luckier could have been in the playoffs themselves

Up The Eagles

Im am not confused by fantasy, i regard it as silly. Look, with a wave of my wand, ive turned Neptune into a bank, that finances Carlisle United, and it wins everything, as well as housing the Carlisle United supporters club , but at the moment its empty because its only you and two others who care.

Cambridge will win the European cup in five years with me as centre forward, scoring a hattrick every game with 35 yard shots. Kings Lynn will come second in five years in the Premier league.....or Wisbech.

See how stupid it is?

I wonder if fantasy films, theres a million of them, are a form of depression whereby every thing turns out ok in a stupid way because peoples lives are filled with sh ite, and this is a way of exerting control over life when there isnt any.
    And for an hour, everything turns out ok.

This must be true of you Griff, and every Carlisle fan.

And so i shall put the psychological boot in as i think your really angry about Cambridge leaving Carlisle behind in the footballing world. Its called displacement. We will leave you behind with Arabian or Russian money, new ground, 35,000 capacity, have a team of foreigners etc, win every division, while Carlisle will be languishing in non league.

You have said Carlisle will be struggling next season. Never mind, the Neptune thing may happen. Ha Ha Ha.

It’s an hour and a half tonight you thick cu­nt

A hour and an have, surely?

A further update on Uniteds fortunes is that our Chinese soccer schools, yes, in CHINA , have gone bump, and Cambridge University have taken them over. We had an " in kind " arrangement meaning we have paid a fortune for nowt, and the money is in someones back pocket.

A shock to the club is that the Chinese couldnt relate too Cambridge United. Me neither, most Cambridge people, or any other sane individual.
    Anyway, i watched episode 2 of the final series. Still no action, just yackety yackety yack, thank god i only wasted 10 minutes on the fast forward. Everyone expects to die, and i hope they do with as many swords in them as a pin cushion has needles. Its all just nonsense as anything bad happening can be solved with the wave of a wand, or a dragon, a bolt of lightening or an army coming over the hill.

By the way Chalky, you certainly get around, now your a fan of Bedford Town.

No Frank,I've gone back to the beginning and I'm now a Arnold Town fan again but if Carlton do well I may swop sides
    It's fair to say that I've missed a couple of Arnold's games between 79 and 19 (well all of them tbf) but.now I'm Arnold till I die

No offence but i had to look Arnold up, and they have a website, a good one, its the same type as Wisbech. Whats the ground like, and attendances?, are they semi pro?

Watched episode three of the Thrones thing, its become a poor Horror channel film with zombies that can be killed with one blow and become smoke.
    The chief naughty boy is killed with one blow, and they all die.

Its easy isnt it. Its like the 1950s westerns, you can kill a thousand, no two thousand indians, but they still keep coming. Its nice being 10 again. No five.

p.s, i wasnt terrified i knew it would all come good in the end, like all fantasies griff.

I've got to be honest and admit that I've never been to Eagle Valley as they moved grounds years ago,the old ground was just at the bottom of my road and i could be back at home before the ref had finished blowing his full time whisle,I've just at a look at the league that they are in and it's East Midlands Counties so I doubt that they are semi professional (10th tier)
    As non league games are usually less than a tenner to get in im hoping that there will be a few games where I can alternate with Carlton next season

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)