+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Takeover this week then?

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    I'm guessing it wasn't the posters on here who made Hardy leave Twitter, more likely it was the posters on Twitter. Anyway, you can't believe a word he says so what value would his version of the story have?
    Yes, Bohinen, I meant to say Twitter as well. I was assuming he read NM as did The Trews.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    There are reasonable snippets to put together. Of course my post is hypothesis. I dont think I will be far off the mark.
    Everyone thinks you're being downbeat but actually you're saying we won't be in the Football League in 5 years as we'll be in the Premier League 😉

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Well didn't that post quietly slip by unnoticed
    Australian Rugby League administrator?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Everyone thinks you're being downbeat but actually you're saying we won't be in the Football League in 5 years as we'll be in the Premier League 😉
    Im not actually saying we wont be in the football league in 5 years.

Im saying we wont be in the football league in 5 years and playing at ML.

Quote Originally Posted by GranthamPie View Post
    So, the chicken coup still hasn’t happened?
    Maybe they fell fowl of the fit and proper persons test.

Posts on twitter or on here? Hardy shouldn't behave the way he does then he wouldn't be criticised. He's reaped what he has down. Keep him on? God forbid.

Or even sown.

Hardy's twitter account has been closed down for some time so are you raking up old stuff.

The EP are running thorough analysis. Apparently Marc Bircham has liked a tweet welcoming him to Notts by a Notts fan. He is wanted by the South African group to lead recruitment. They are asking if this means he is joining and the South Africans are taking over, in depth analysis indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    The EP are running thorough analysis. Apparently Marc Bircham has liked a tweet welcoming him to Notts by a Notts fan. He is wanted by the South African group to lead recruitment. They are asking if this means he is joining and the South Africans are taking over, in depth analysis indeed...
    The first response in the comments on that article is priceless. Someone who obviously didn't read the article kicking off about us bringing in yet another manager. THIS is why there is so much mis-information, fans putting 2+2 together and getting an orange.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast