+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Takeover this week then?

Quote Originally Posted by GranthamPie View Post
    Sadly Grantham a little like Big Al that Pig would not get airbourne.😂😂

[sarcasm]
    Well at least we got a straightforward and conclusive answer to the "Is Neil Ardley under contract for next season? When does is existing deal expire?" question [/sarcasm]

Apparently Hardy is to be a guest on Would I Lie To You. He'll win easily.

So it sounds like the SAs were close to finalising, but other parties have since come in and complicated matters. Presumably the SAs met Hardy's asking price, so perhaps another party has bettered it.

What worries me is that Hardy is the last person I'd want overseeing the changing of a light bulb, let alone the sale of a football club. And when it boils down to it, he'll take a slightly better offer even if he's not sure about the owners' intentions. He'll look after his own interests before those of the club.

Meanwhile, every day that passes is another day we are behind other teams in our preparation for next season. We need this sorting this week Alan, like you said it would be.

I fully expect the SA consortium to walk away from the deal soon. Hardy is playing a very dangerous game with the club that could end in tears!!

At the moment I can see adminstration on the horizon and Hardy still being here at the start of the season

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    I fully expect the SA consortium to walk away from the deal soon. Hardy is playing a very dangerous game with the club that could end in tears!!

At the moment I can see adminstration on the horizon and Hardy still being here at the start of the season
    Sadly I have to agree. What have we done as supporters to end up with this plonker? I often wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    Hardy is playing a very dangerous game
    Are you in a position to share the details?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Are you in a position to share the details?
    I'm not but it would appear that he is trying to play one off the other and that rarely works out well.

Bit more here that tells us absolutely nothing:

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...t-know-2863980

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast