+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Takeover this week then?

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Maybe there's a connection, maybe not, either way Hardy's not likely to give us the info on Twitter.
    But he already gave the reason for the spat.

"His angry response on local radio to Nottingham Forest recalling Ryan Yates, his "man of the season", from a season-long loan resulted in County being frozen out by their neighbours.

"We fell out with Forest - I was naive," he said, admitting it was a huge error to suggest the Championship club were trying to derail County's progress.

"With hindsight, I accept Ryan was their player and they can do what they want. I overreacted and I've since apologised to Forest for that. I regret saying that but I'm a passionate guy and it was an emotional response.""

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...-notts-2625327

Quote Originally Posted by theory_extinct View Post

"His angry response on local radio to Nottingham Forest recalling Ryan Yates, his "man of the season", from a season-long loan resulted in County being frozen out by their neighbours.

"We fell out with Forest - I was naive," he said, admitting it was a huge error to suggest the Championship club were trying to derail County's progress.

"With hindsight, I accept Ryan was their player and they can do what they want. I overreacted and I've since apologised to Forest for that. I regret saying that but I'm a passionate guy and it was an emotional response.""

He was naive about many many things. If there is a buyer and they want to keep him on God help the club.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    That’s bleak.
    But realistic.

So, the chicken coup still hasn’t happened?

Quote Originally Posted by theory_extinct View Post

As you say, theory_extinct, the reason for the spat is known. I was just saying that after the hammer he got later from Notts Mad (and Twitter) about all things relative to Notts County, he was unlikely to give us any more information on social media. If he hadn't received so much abuse he might have told us more.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    I don't know if Vaughn & co were brought in regardless of Nolan's wishes, but I do remember Hardy asking him if he needed any new defenders and Nolan saying nay. If it were up to Hardy who was signed he could have brought in his own choice of defenders, couldn't he? Besides, hadn't Hardy fell out with the Forest mob, yet he signed Vaughn?

If some of the posters on here hadn't been so full of spite and bitter critisism of AH he might have stayed on Twitter and given us his version of the story.
    I'm guessing it wasn't the posters on here who made Hardy leave Twitter, more likely it was the posters on Twitter. Anyway, you can't believe a word he says so what value would his version of the story have?

Quote Originally Posted by GranthamPie View Post
    So, the chicken coup still hasn’t happened?
    Nope, still no fakeover.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    But realistic.
    Not sure how realistic anyone can be given the lack of information we have. We don’t really know who’s supposed to be taking the club over, let alone make predictions about what will be happening in 5 years time.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Not sure how realistic anyone can be given the lack of information we have. We don’t really know who’s supposed to be taking the club over, let alone make predictions about what will be happening in 5 years time.
    There are reasonable snippets to put together. Of course my post is hypothesis. I dont think I will be far off the mark.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Gus Gould
    Well didn't that post quietly slip by unnoticed

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast