+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stupid Hairdoos

Stupid Hairdoos

Sitting down to watch a feast of football on match of the day last night,
    it turned into to judging the most ridiculous hairdoo on the field, there was that many .
    most of them where ethnic or part ethnic chaps. which if confronted would claim that a yellow side shaven saw blade, with a fancy chickens plume on top is a tradition where my great granny came from in 1741. to justify it.

Well i reckon you think they should be immediately yellow carded for sports such a quiff, and deduct the buggers two points for allowing their players out with such Shockers .

what happened to the good old Frankie Worthington Mullet i say, Them were Blokes haircuts.

During the Derby-Leeds game, the Leeds full back Ayling was pleased when a player got injured so he could rearrange his falling hairdo back from Beehive to Bob to Ponytail, to wave it all about, to Bob and finally back to Beehive, and all before the injured player got the magic sponge. And the camera's caught it all, - not a thought for the injured player...

Unbelievable Jeff......

I bet those "ethnic and part ethnic chaps" were wearing gloves too, absolute fairies...

They'll be dancing when they score next if we're not careful!

Quote Originally Posted by feeb View Post
    Sitting down to watch a feast of football on match of the day last night,
    it turned into to judging the most ridiculous hairdoo on the field, there was that many .
    most of them where ethnic or part ethnic chaps. which if confronted would claim that a yellow side shaven saw blade, with a fancy chickens plume on top is a tradition where my great granny came from in 1741. to justify it.

Well i reckon you think they should be immediately yellow carded for sports such a quiff, and deduct the buggers two points for allowing their players out with such Shockers .

what happened to the good old Frankie Worthington Mullet i say, Them were Blokes haircuts.
    You could try watching Saudi football, they stopped a match once for a frivolous haircut and got the clippers out on the 'ethnic chap' concerned.