+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: anybody notice the bidding owners professions

anybody notice the bidding owners professions

No1 Honcho just happens to be in Property development re the Sud Afrik mob bid.
    the guys who finance the others lot, the two Asians are Property developers as well/
    One subtlety did point out back in February/ March , to watch out for the waterside development, and the possible resurrection of the May 2000 Edaw plan. and how this ailing football club coincided on now three occasions with the building work coming down from Sven towers on the riverbank towards Trent bridge from Colwick ,which is in full swing, and I received the usual negative replies. as i expect to now.
    So i Hope That Mr Hardy does keeps his word and puts the club in Safe hand,
    hes already Demolised a premier league Ladies football team,
    The worlds oldest Football league Club
    and lets hope it stops at that , after this his most important decision of decisions
    or ,I predict Blocks of Student Flats in the next ten years.

There is only one thing Hardy is interested in these days and that's getting as much money to pay of his debts as possible. So we'll be sold to the highest bidder, property developer or not!!!

Does anybody trust a word Hardy says, because if he told me the grass was green I would check.

Quote Originally Posted by feeb View Post
    No1 Honcho just happens to be in Property development re the Sud Afrik mob bid.
    the guys who finance the others lot, the two Asians are Property developers as well/
    One subtlety did point out back in February/ March , to watch out for the waterside development, and the possible resurrection of the May 2000 Edaw plan. and how this ailing football club coincided on now three occasions with the building work coming down from Sven towers on the riverbank towards Trent bridge from Colwick ,which is in full swing, and I received the usual negative replies. as i expect to now.
    So i Hope That Mr Hardy does keeps his word and puts the club in Safe hand,
    hes already Demolised a premier league Ladies football team,
    The worlds oldest Football league Club
    and lets hope it stops at that , after this his most important decision of decisions
    or ,I predict Blocks of Student Flats in the next ten years.
    All I've noticed so far is unsubstantiated speculation in the Mirror - there is nothing to be gained by a property developer buying Notts as we don't own the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieMike View Post
    All I've noticed so far is unsubstantiated speculation in the Mirror - there is nothing to be gained by a property developer buying Notts as we don't own the ground.
    I tend to agree. There's nowt but speculation all round, which is ultimately down to the lack of any clear info coming out of the club. An honest 'state of the nation' message wouldn't go amiss!

Does anyone know if Hardy is or has a stake in any property companies ?

He mentioned a while back he was super busy with all his business work.

Makes me wonder as like Feeb says all the rumours are these types or Smurf not exactly encouraging is it.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Does anyone know if Hardy is or has a stake in any property companies ?

He mentioned a while back he was super busy with all his business work.

Makes me wonder as like Feeb says all the rumours are these types or Smurf not exactly encouraging is it.
    Yes he has an interest in 4 different property companies (three being developers) if the records at Companies House are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Yes he has an interest in 4 different property companies (three being developers) if the records at Companies House are correct.
    Can't say i'm surprised.

Seems to be a jack of all trades master of none.