+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Connor Murray

Connor Murray

Just how long have I cried out for him to get a chance in the first team ? Naysmith didn't fancy him but look at him now . Need to get the lad signed up for next season

Was thinking exactly the same thing prior to coming on here.
    AJ's been here 5 minutes and already got Connor believing in himself and more importantly, scoring goals

Connor has been simply great since being given his opportunity starting games. He has added a dimension to the team upfront with his running, trickery as well as providing an additional threat alongside Dobbie and Dykes. It is long overdue in my opinion.

Totally agree JR, - you and I have mentioned many times that Connor's running adds an extra dimension to the team, and helps to take a lot of the pressure off Dobbie.

Connor Murray has won himself a new contract offer since Johnston has come in before that I think he might have been away to pastures new...

It's a good job too, - I was speaking to an ex professional who regularly watches Queens' training and he had singled out Connor Murray, as being a good young player who wasn't highly rated by Naysmith.

He is probably doing a bit of scouting and he'd have been away if Alan Johnston hadn't come in.

I was speaking for Danny Carmichael ( same ex pro Jardi ?) recently and he told me that Murray is a standout in training , more impressive than all the rest . He said he couldn't believe Naysmith was leaving him out.

No a much older ex pro (61) ex Motherwell and Rangers, - who was simply singing his praises.

He apparently watched them twice a week as he lives in Hamilton, - but he's not watching them for nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    No a much older ex pro (61) ex Motherwell and Rangers, - who was simply singing his praises.

He apparently watched them twice a week as he lives in Hamilton, - but he's not watching them for nothing!

bobby russell would be about that age jardi ,played with both rangers and motherwell and is a scout .

Could be Francis.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)