+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: John McGlynn gives his thoughts pre match

John McGlynn gives his thoughts pre match

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post

hmmmm the man sounds overly confident to me ,i reckon he thinks we are a 1 man team ,hope mr stirling has watched this interview and the rest of the squad ,this defo should be shown to the queens squad before we face them ,if i was a queens player id be defo out to sort raith oot after hearing this .

Francis, I'm not trying to be difficult, but I listened to the man's interview and thought he was extremely fair.

Obviously he has to promote his own team, but I couldn't see anything wrong in what he had to say and he certainly didn't criticise Queens.

Hopefully, Queens will give him a few things to think about tonight!

I thought he sounded nervous about meeting us but in contrast his post match interview after the game he was worryingly much more upbeat.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)