+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tonight's game

St Mirren is well I wanted to win and thought would win, Hamilton is much the better tie for the winner of ours imo

St Mirren are stronger and would be more difficult to beat

The main thing is that it is going to the final day

Quote Originally Posted by Daly9 View Post
    2 rotten teams.

They play tonight and Saturday, we obviously play tomorrow and Friday.

Should we get past ICT there is no excuse for not getting the job done.

St Mirren would be difficult for us or Inverness, they are much improved and look a stronger team on paper, this Accies side have shipped goals all season and will struggle over two games with us or ICT

Worst goal difference in that league, worse than the funs, approaching minus 50, would love to relegate them on the plastic and think we would do so, the tougher part is getting by Inverness

How many players do we have that don't play on artificial pitches? 🤔

They'd all play don't worry about that.

Could have ended up 7 aside brutal!

Must be a good thing that it was physical tonight and St Mrn have kep it going to the last day.

I've not seen either team recently but seems to me St Mirren are much improved and carry a threat. So Hamilton for me if we get the chance.

St M took advantage of extra man but not much in it before that. Would really fear for guys like mcmullen against either side though, would be in fir a rough ride. Will expect same from ict aswell.

My main worry is that Cyprus Arab hasn't been on yet asking if there's an overseas stream tomorrow. Hope he's ok
    Thanks, he's knackered but fine and desperately looking for a stream, I would have thought being live on TV that the official would have it through the zone, but apparently not. Will try first row but hate the popups constantly.

Any other streams would be good. Thanks

New Listing, if we win I will get the owner to paint these tangerine. https://newhomecyprus.com/property/3...-secret-valley

Quote Originally Posted by geofoxposse View Post
    Thanks, he's knackered but fine and desperately looking for a stream, I would have thought being live on TV that the official would have it through the zone, but apparently not. Will try first row but hate the popups constantly.

Any other streams would be good. Thanks

New Listing, if we win I will get the owner to paint these tangerine. https://newhomecyprus.com/property/3...-secret-valley
    Try hesgoal.com. Watched Spurs game on it on Sunday with no pop ups and you can enlarge to full screen.

Cant see a link on that one, any others welcome.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)