+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: keiffer moore

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yes you have a good point there. Too often Smith finds himself with his back to goal or stuck out on the wing trying to link with our so called wingers. Those wingers we’ve got that aren’t skilled enough to beat a man with pace or trickery nor can put in a decent cross.

They are fit though, I’ll give them that
    Our wingers set off with the balll from just outside the 18 yard box most of the time and beat the midfielder but when it came to beating the defender that was either a kick and run to win a throw in from Taylor or a fall over and look at the referee from Williams. Newell could do it and put in some juicy crosses in when he was ont pitch. Forde was just solid and helped us keep the ball until he crossed.

Onto the the O/P I honestly think that Barnsley should get more for him and they certainly would compaired to us. We use only special undesclosed coins that are only redeemable at peanut factories!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Onto the the O/P I honestly think that Barnsley should get more for him and they certainly would compaired to us. We use only special undesclosed coins that are only redeemable at peanut factories!
    😂😂😂.

The thread / OP isn’t about KM
    It’s about spending a couple of million.....

If someone can point out where the money tree is at the bottom of New York Way all will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Think they may need to up their bid myself if they serious .
    19 goals last season and missed a fair chunk of the season and our profit margin tends to be higher historically .
    £1.2m profit but minus his wages .
    Still unproven at championship level so who knows .

£3m possibly would be something we'd condider .
    Every player has his price.
    Co-owner at Bristol City is a Billionaire and somewhere around 83rd on the Rich List.
    He could pay £2m or £3m out of his back pocket and not even blink.

If KM stays at Barnsley I would put him down for 15goals minimum especially if he’s playing alongside Woodrow.

Has keiffer found his Range Rover yet?

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    The thread / OP isn’t about KM
    It’s about spending a couple of million.....

If someone can point out where the money tree is at the bottom of New York Way all will be fine.
    Agreed, but maybe there’s mileage in keeping Smith and improving delivery of the ball to him from the wings?

He could easily be an equally good goal scorer as Moore given the service.

Wasn't Moore getting the service from the same wingers when at rufc as smith is/was?
    IMO Moore is a far better goal scorer than smith though smith edges it on holdup play and foot skills
    I've not seen any stats but would say smith needs a dozen chances to score 1 goal. Moore is closer to 5 or 6 per goal

The player we should have out bid Barnsley for was Cauley Woodrow.
    I understand that they won't pay over the top wages too and he dropped down a division. Chance missed

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    The player we should have out bid Barnsley for was Cauley Woodrow.
    I understand that they won't pay over the top wages too and he dropped down a division. Chance missed
    It went through as undisclosed when we signed Cauley but it's rumoured he was around 750k , not sure and with all due respect that may be out of your price range going on your budget this season .

He's a championship striker all day long , phenomenal signing for us .

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast