+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: keiffer moore

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Every player has his price.
    Co-owner at Bristol City is a Billionaire and somewhere around 83rd on the Rich List.
    He could pay £2m or £3m out of his back pocket and not even blink.

If KM stays at Barnsley I would put him down for 15goals minimum especially if he’s playing alongside Woodrow.
    The danger is Frank I guess is that the club may feel we managed to get promoted without his contribution for the last quarter of the season and may want to take the profit .

I couldn't say how Moore will go in the championship , it's a difficult one in all honesty .

Probably is out of our budget this season but last summer we were recruiting for the cship.
    I was dismayed when you signed him to play in div one and we didn't.

He even had cship experience with Fulham....we knew this because he played against us in the past and he ran us ragged.
    Even the 'I'm not moving up north' obviously wasn't an issue for him
    Last edited by flourbasher; 14-05-2019 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Wasn't Moore getting the service from the same wingers when at rufc as smith is/was?
    No fooling you is there cayton....
    It was the same wingers, in fact in some games he started with Williams, Forde and Newell across midfield.
    Midfield chipped in with quite a few goals last time in League.1....even Joe Newell managed around 8 league goals...

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Probably is out of our budget this season but last summer we were recruiting for the cship.

He even had cship experience with Fulham....we knew this because he played against us in the past and he ran us ragged.
    I think his dad ex Watford man Martin Patching lives in Rotherham I believe so that may have bridged that one flour .

Oh for Christ sake it gets worse......his Dad lives in the area so a solid home life and half way to being a good human being in our Manager,s viewpoint

That signing would have kept us up.

Huge opportunity missed
    Last edited by flourbasher; 14-05-2019 at 05:28 PM.

Oh for Christ sake it gets worse......his Dad lives in the area so a solid home life and half way to being a good human being in our Manager,s viewpoint

That signing would have kept us up.

Huge opportunity missed
    You have to bear in mind Flour we attract these players with the emphasis on developing them and selling them on to bigger clubs for a profit .

They know that and that's why we seem to be able to attract them here .

That comes with huge frustration for us sitting in the stands , we could lose half this team this summer quite easily if the offers come in .

It's not all beer and skittles over here mate .

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    No fooling you is there cayton....
    It was the same wingers, in fact in some games he started with Williams, Forde and Newell across midfield.
    Midfield chipped in with quite a few goals last time in League.1....even Joe Newell managed around 8 league goals...
    More goals than successful tackles 😮

He signed in the January window not the summer when Barnsley was a Championship club and we were not. I should think that was a significant factor.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    You have to bear in mind Flour we attract these players with the emphasis on developing them and selling them on to bigger clubs for a profit .

They know that and that's why we seem to be able to attract them here .

That comes with huge frustration for us sitting in the stands , we could lose half this team this summer quite easily if the offers come in .

It's not all beer and skittles over here mate .
    Cauley Woodrow is different though because he was already a cship player and reasonably well known.

He didn't need developing as he was, or was very close to, the finished article.

We didn't need a bloke with a computer to tell us he would have been a top signing

Cauley Woodrow is different though because he was already a cship player and reasonably well known.

He didn't need developing as he was, or was very close to, the finished article.

We didn't need a bloke with a computer to tell us he would have been a top signing

Yes - he netted against us in our previous Cship stay in an away game at Craven Cottage

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast