+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Updated Prediction league post Bristol

Updated Prediction league post Bristol

Nice start to the season, a clean sheet would have been better but can't complain too much. Good to see people joining in again on here and a few new posters Bathlad and someone called Oranje

Well done the four who had the faith to predict a nice 3 -1 win. They get three points one for predicting the win, one for the exact score and the third for the exact number of Leeds goals. Ubique (I know I abbreviated it, see below for excuses) was unique and gets two points, he predicted win and Leeds to score three but not the exact score - have you got it yet Andy.

The order under each points tally is determined at this time by who posted first, in following weeks, should you score any points this season Oz, you move up the table to the appropriate points heading but below anyone already there.

Final bit, Orgoner what you doing predicting the correct score, is this a new tactic?

I will post Saturdays game shortly and probably the following game. I am having an operation on my hand tomorrow so dependent on how that goes will determine when I do the next update. In the meantime Hopeless you can revel in your glory.

3 POINTS

Hopeless
    Yeboah
    Orgoner
    Spaldy

2 POINTS

Ubique

1 Point

Whitestomper
    LUFC74
    IamLeeds
    Belfast
    Cromer

Those with nowt

Calverleyboy
    Silentman
    Lasher
    Alf
    Rev
    Oranje
    Ozwhite
    WTF11
    FredLUFC74
    Tich1
    Bathlad61
    Denver11
    Magnifico

Quote Originally Posted by calverleyboy2 View Post
    Nice start to the season, a clean sheet would have been better but can't complain too much. Good to see people joining in again on here and a few new posters Bathlad and someone called Oranje

Well done the four who had the faith to predict a nice 3 -1 win. They get three points one for predicting the win, one for the exact score and the third for the exact number of Leeds goals. Ubique (I know I abbreviated it, see below for excuses) was unique and gets two points, he predicted win and Leeds to score three but not the exact score - have you got it yet Andy.

The order under each points tally is determined at this time by who posted first, in following weeks, should you score any points this season Oz, you move up the table to the appropriate points heading but below anyone already there.

Final bit, Orgoner what you doing predicting the correct score, is this a new tactic?

I will post Saturdays game shortly and probably the following game. I am having an operation on my hand tomorrow so dependent on how that goes will determine when I do the next update. In the meantime Hopeless you can revel in your glory.

3 POINTS

Hopeless
    Yeboah
    Orgoner
    Spaldy

2 POINTS

Ubique

1 Point

Whitestomper
    LUFC74
    IamLeeds
    Belfast
    Cromer

Those with nowt

Calverleyboy
    Silentman
    Lasher
    Alf
    Rev
    Oranje
    Ozwhite
    WTF11
    FredLUFC74
    Tich1
    Bathlad61
    Denver11
    Magnifico
    Forgive me if i am wrong - but I predicted Pablo as the first scorer in the 28th minute - he scored in the 26th minute - thought you allowed a couple of minutes either way for the points?

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Forgive me if i am wrong - but I predicted Pablo as the first scorer in the 28th minute - he scored in the 26th minute - thought you allowed a couple of minutes either way for the points?
    You did but there no points in game one for predicting the scorer - check the original post, good practice though

You talking to yourself?

I was originally going to put down 3-0, but then thought, "Clean sheet? Nah!"

I figured I should try harder this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    I was originally going to put down 3-0, but then thought, "Clean sheet? Nah!"

I figured I should try harder this year.

never mind this one get the main one up.

Quote Originally Posted by hgatenasty View Post
    The cheek

Quote Originally Posted by hgatenasty View Post
    Any particular reason?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)