+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Relegation

Yup, Narey playing basketball in the penalty area and the ref not seeing it, we were ****ing robbed

Remember it like yesterday

I've still got the scars on my legs sitting on those stupid seats in the stand.

Fk me, how bad were the jutes at the penalty shoot yesterday, every single one of them was nothing short of pathetic.
    You would have thought that they should have been practicing them in training sessions leading up the game as there was always a fair chance it was going to go that way, but fk me every single player looed like it was the first time he had taken a penalty in his life, fkn shocking
    But fun to watch all the same

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Fk me, how bad were the jutes at the penalty shoot yesterday, every single one of them was nothing short of pathetic.
    You would have thought that they should have been practicing them in training sessions leading up the game as there was always a fair chance it was going to go that way, but fk me every single player looed like it was the first time he had taken a penalty in his life, fkn shocking
    But fun to watch all the same
    Aye it was shocking like , didna fancy pawlett to score fae the spot , canna mind him being a penalty taker for us so thought he was an odd choice to go first......they're obviously just a sh@te at pens though......funny though !

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910