+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Relegation

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Hamilton’s alright, been to much worse places for football. The ICT away support isn’t really up to much either & the plastic pitch is never a problem when we win on it.

If ICT do come up, I hope none of you have the brass can to complain about their agricultural football
    I hope ICT come up. As for agricultural football, there's hardly a lot of silky, flowing football from any Scottish teams at the best of times. They canna be worse that Hertz.

When ICT and Ross County were in the league everyone on here used to moan about travelling there and how they were hammer throwers.

You lot are a fickle bunch.

Whoever comes up or stays up deserves it. Moaning about who has the best day out is a lot of pish.

In defence of Accies, theyve produced some brilliant young players over the last few years, not least Devlin and Fergie.
    100% tho, if you've got nae fans, f*ck off please. Ditto Livi. I hate saying that but nae fans is nae yees. I actively avoid going to home games where there wont be any away fans. Seeing empty stands on the telly fills me with dread aswell. The SFA sitting by watching this, season after season is a fu;king disgrace.
    Plastic pitches are also a fuc;king embarrassment to our game.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    When ICT and Ross County were in the league everyone on here used to moan about travelling there and how they were hammer throwers.

Whoever comes up or stays up deserves it. Moaning about who has the best day out is a lot of pish.
    As I said in the earlier thread, there's not a lot of silky flowing football played by any Scottish teams, although you could argue that Hertz are the worst of the lot when it comes to throwing hammers.

I would prefer if ICT went up, because I don't think their plastic pitch should be in our top league. I don't live in Scotland anymore, so from a selfish point of view, I hope ICT go up because when I'm home visiting family either County or ICT will be at home. Obviously I'd prefer a County game, but if they're away, at least I could see a top division game at ICT if they're in the top division.

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    In defence of Accies, theyve produced some brilliant young players over the last few years, not least Devlin and Fergie.
    100% tho, if you've got nae fans, f*ck off please. Ditto Livi. I hate saying that but nae fans is nae yees. I actively avoid going to home games where there wont be any away fans. Seeing empty stands on the telly fills me with dread aswell. The SFA sitting by watching this, season after season is a fu;king disgrace.
    Plastic pitches are also a fuc;king embarrassment to our game.
    It's a good point about Hamilton regarding the young players they have produced over the years but I agree that them and Livvi aren't really good additions to the top league. They are there on merit so good luck to them. It shows the state of some of the established Championship clubs (including Partick Thistle) that Livvi got up through the play-offs last year. I'd like to see United replacing Hamilton.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post

ICT and Ross County are far better trips than Hamilton.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    You said that as if it was fact, rather than opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You said that as if it was fact, rather than opinion
    From my perspective it is a fact.

Hamilton produce good Scottish players but ICT have slightly better attendances so that makes them a better addition?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    In what way?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast