+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Times Up

Quote Originally Posted by theory_extinct View Post
    I remember seeing something for the Family Stand, but it looked like superficial changes (prettying it up) or was it a new bar behind the KOP...
    It was the back of the Family stand as seen from Meadow Lane, just covering the brick work up with something that would look pretty when lit up from above/below. Completely pointless and a waste of money.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I think that part of the deal has been done, UTM. HOPEFULLY, we MIGHT hear summatt soon.
    Screenshot said that was the hold up. Hardy at Loxley house all last week with HG trying to sort it out.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    There'd be no point in re-building the ground exactly where it is, the above says to me that they are going to re-locate us.

"Riverside" could mean anywhere, on the other side of the Trent or any place east of London Road.
    The other side of the Trent would be even more complicated because of the extensive demolition work required.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    The other side of the Trent would be even more complicated because of the extensive demolition work required.
    Not to mention major fumigation work.

Yes it did say on the screenshot last few words in fact that agreement had been made re HG estate.

i like KFC but it don't like me maybe time for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by downunderpie View Post
    Yes it did say on the screenshot last few words in fact that agreement had been made re HG estate.

i like KFC but it don't like me maybe time for a change.
    It opens with "Lease is the Sticking point"...

Last words were "should be done this week. Hardy been at Loxley house all week sorting it out with Haydn Green estate."

Really,how come i read sorted on bottom right hand corner?

Quote Originally Posted by downunderpie View Post
    Really,how come i read sorted on bottom right hand corner?

Somebody else replies "Haydn Green estate going to give the lease over to new owners" and that's where the screen shot cuts off.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Work could start straight away though.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Somebody else replies "Haydn Green estate going to give the lease over to new owners" and that's where the screen shot cuts off.
    Fair enough.

Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast