+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Times Up

What a bloody mess. An insult to all who follow Notts. Get on with it Hardy you.....

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Did YOU see him there?
    In answer to your question - yes and confirmed by Nottingham Post via pictures and written content.

The above aside, I share your scepticism and thoughts re Hardy - I think everybody does. But in terms of SA consortium, it’s real.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    So Terry Pritchard just turned up for the crack of it? There are buyers
    There are prospective buyers. Until the club is sold, there are no buyers.

It's like selling a house. You have viewings, you may even have offers, but until completion, you haven't sold your house.

Now imagine a seller who plays two buyers off against each other to get a better price. In the end they may tell him to stick it. There are other houses. There are other clubs.
    Last edited by Bohinen; 14-05-2019 at 07:47 PM.

Yes, spot on Bohinen. I think that may well happen.

Quote Originally Posted by LilCrazyKim View Post
    We've had more than our share of bad owners but I don't think we've ever had one who has so consistently shot himself in the foot.
    He's shot himself in the foot so many times that he doesn’t have any feet left !

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    He's shot himself in the foot so many times that he doesn’t have any feet left !
    there's that spare one that he keeps in his mouth

Quote Originally Posted by LilCrazyKim View Post
    Most of the speculation among fans at the minute stems from Hardy getting in front of a microphone seconds after we were relegated and announcing a time frame. I'm sure there would still have been concern if he'd not done it but I'm not sure we'd have reached the levels we're now at if he'd kept his mouth shut and not put a date on the whole thing. We've had more than our share of bad owners but I don't think we've ever had one who has so consistently shot himself in the foot.
    Yep, he went looking for that mike too by hanging around the players bench, contemplating the depth of the hole he was now in. He should've exited stage left sharpish and kept gob shut, until he had something to say that was worth opening it for.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Yep, he went looking for that mike too by hanging around the players bench, contemplating the depth of the hole he was now in. He should've exited stage left sharpish and kept gob shut, until he had something to say that was worth opening it for.
    I think he had to take an interview but his comments on the takeover could have been both broader but also narrower if you get my drift. i.e. it is happening we are in the later stages but I am currently unable to commit to an immediate timeframe. I am extremely hopeful it will be concluded soon. etc.

or.........I have fuqqed up,there are no credible buyers, Matlock Town's ground isn't too far away.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    or.........I have fuqqed up,there are no credible buyers, Matlock Town's ground isn't too far away.
    Or maybe a full moon at Charlie Slater and then go for the hat trick and out in style with a two fingered salute to the fans?

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast