+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Times Up

If they’re was ever a site to be built for a new training ground..
    Why did it never happen..
    Probably because it was bull sheite and MIG is once again pretty damn right...
    Takes Some stick but as an acorn,not fallen far from the oak tree

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    If memory serves me correctly wasn't Darren Ferguson given the role of overseeing the football side. I think it was him who decided that we should go for the more "attractive style" and was instrumental in bringing in the likes of Tom Crawford and Will Patching (for instance) via his agent friend Michael Owen. When things were obviously going wrong he was out of there like a greyhound from its' trap.
    Darren Fletcher yes he does appear to have cut and run at the right time, he gets away with a lot of the criticism that has been unloaded onto hardy nolan ardley and kewell because no one remembers what the actual point of him was.

he always looked and sounded like a bit of an idiot to me on the prematch videos, seemed to get most of his knowledge from football manager 2013, his analysis and predictions were no better than picking a random 9 year old girl out of the away end and asking them to guess how the match would pan out.

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    If memory serves me correctly wasn't Darren Ferguson given the role of overseeing the football side. I think it was him who decided that we should go for the more "attractive style" and was instrumental in bringing in the likes of Tom Crawford and Will Patching (for instance) via his agent friend Michael Owen. When things were obviously going wrong he was out of there like a greyhound from its' trap.
    Had it been Darren Ferguson, we may have been ok! You're thinking of Darren Fletcher, BT Sport commentator and former best friend of Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Idaniba View Post
    There's also a pitch just the other side of the river. It's only used every other Saturday, so could be ideal.
    A man with my sense of humour. 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Had it been Darren Ferguson, we may have been ok! You're thinking of Darren Fletcher, BT Sport commentator and former best friend of Hardy
    Sorry I meant Fletcher . Oops

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    Darren Fletcher yes he does appear to have cut and run at the right time, he gets away with a lot of the criticism that has been unloaded onto hardy nolan ardley and kewell because no one remembers what the actual point of him was.

he always looked and sounded like a bit of an idiot to me on the prematch videos, seemed to get most of his knowledge from football manager 2013, his analysis and predictions were no better than picking a random 9 year old girl out of the away end and asking them to guess how the match would pan out.
    Completely agree with the above. Fletcher had no idea what he was doing, particularly at L2 level.

And not accountable for the part he played.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkline View Post
    Completely agree with the above. Fletcher had no idea what he was doing, particularly at L2 level.

And not accountable for the part he played.
    As Hardys right hand man and being his football insider you'd imagine a lot of what nolan got blamed for was in part down to fletcher and his 'vision' for the club.

To me he was an enabler to hardys ego, a yes man who filled him with big ideas and convinced him we were going places, hardy being a naive idiot got over excited and trusted his mates judgement despite all evidence being against it.

Fletcher jumped off a ship heading for an iceberg. I don’t blame him considering the Tw@t at the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheMagpieFlyingH View Post
    Fletcher jumped off a ship heading for an iceberg. I don’t blame him considering the Tw@t at the wheel.
    fletcher helped tow the iceberg into position the night before the ship set sail

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Try Ex - Best Friend of Hardy if you will.😭

Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast