+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Times Up

Times Up

Today’s day 10 of our 7 to 10 days.

Not looking good

it's only 9am, give him time to get out of the bath.

I have no idea what is going on. Apparently all financial decisions need to be passed by the south African group first yet Scoop has stated they don't have exclusivity. Seems to be a mad house

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    it's only 9am, give him time to get out of the bath.

Absolutely, he may well have dropped his phone/camera while bathing. Give him time to find it and get it sorted. #trust #faith

As the saying went at the back end of the season.

"As you were".

Will we still be saying that in July?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    I have no idea what is going on. Apparently all financial decisions need to be passed by the south African group first yet Scoop has stated they don't have exclusivity. Seems to be a mad house
    Makes a lie of the situation, but what else would you expect from a seasoned teller of tales.

Yeah, that makes no sense at all. The deal has stalled for some reason, and I'd imagine it's Hardy holding out for a better price from someone - anyone.

Hardy is an absolute idiot, without a doubt, but I always thought that deep down he had the best interests of the club at heart. If he sells us to a bunch of scumbags for extra pounds, he will never be forgiven.
    Last edited by slack_pie; 14-05-2019 at 10:24 AM.

Apparently all financial decisions need to be passed by the south African group first
    Who said that?? Until the ink is dry on the contract the club is still Hardy's. He's daft but surely not THAT daft.

We're due in court again soon for the unpaid tax. This is all sounding very familiar!!!

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Yeah, that makes no sense at all. The deal has stalled for some reason, and I'd imagine it's Hardy holding out for a better price from someone - anyone.

Hardy is an absolute idiot, without a doubt, but I always thought that deep down he had the best interests of the club at heart. If he sells us to a bunch of scumbags for extra pounds, he will never be forgiven.
    He has only EVER had his own interests at heart.

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    Who said that?? Until the ink is dry on the contract the club is still Hardy's. He's daft but surely not THAT daft.

We're due in court again soon for the unpaid tax. This is all sounding very familiar!!!
    Scoop mentioned it a few times, but it was first mentioned weeks ago. To get to the point when you are green-lighting financial decisions, you've got to be at a pretty advanced stage.

We were also told that there were two deals - one for L2, another for the NL - and that once our fate was sealed, the takeover would go ahead.

So much doesn't add up.

Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast