+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Csn't remember when I last

Many of the baggies fans on their board are level headed and fair minded posters, Palmeras is a salty one! I'm relieved and at the same time worried that we didn't try to draw them out, we gave SJ very little to do. Have to be much better than that in the final

Bongo, they hate us and if they had won they would have made our life hell with pelters on here but like Sam said, fu ck em and who cares what they say now, they will go home tonight and beat up the mrs/ sister. Blues and albion are so obssessed with us, the only way to really shut them up is to get promoted!, bitter bitter baggies, had they come to play football last saturday it could have been different.
    Water under the bridge now, lets get ready to rumble at Wembley........

Wembley, arhh sounds good that, now the mad scramble for tickets......

Why don't you go and make another baby so you can claim more money off the tax payer you **** in low life by the way you didn't win you lost 1_ 0 COME ON LEEDS your wanted in the premiership not those small club tw_ts the vile

Dropping Whelan might have been a mistake. I understand why he didn't start him though. I can see him back in the 1st 11 for the final.

Must be awful being a WBA fan tonight. The only consolation they can get now is if we loose in the final. Yes who cares.

Wembley!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    Why don't you go and make another baby so you can claim more money off the tax payer you **** in low life by the way you didn't win you lost 1_ 0 COME ON LEEDS your wanted in the premiership not those small club tw_ts the vile
    Bitter baggy, look you won 1-0, played with 10 men what else do you want us to say other than fu ck off, your not going to wembley your not your not. Ps take it easy on your sister tonight and by the way, who cares what you have to say, our road is going to Wembley.....sweet dream bitter, bitter baggy hahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Bitter baggy, look you won 1-0, played with 10 men what else do you want us to say other than fu ck off, your not going to wembley your not your not. Ps take it easy on your sister tonight and by the way, who cares what you have to say, our road is going to Wembley.....sweet dream bitter, bitter baggy hahahahahahaha

So touching brings a tear to ones eye all those Tesco recycled flags/bags fluttering prior to K O

Albion stunk it up over both legs

What’s the point of such sh!te football? 30% possession @ home 10 shots all game

They got exactly what they deserved- Olbiyun have truly kicked on aft dismissing Darren Moore

Regrettably for we didn't perform & need to improve for our next fixture

T D ,

The ever-humble Palmeras is a pathetic vagrant, with his infinite supply of jerky irritating powder-puff clickbait scuttlebutt -for some strange reason he’s an unhappy bunny tonight.

[QUOTE=freer;39223029]So touching brings a tear to ones eye all those Tesco recycled flags/bags fluttering prior to K O

Albion stunk it up over both legs

What’s the point of such sh!te football? 30% possession @ home 10 shots all game

They got exactly what they deserved- Olbiyun have truly kicked on aft dismissing Darren Moore

Regrettably for we didn't perform & need to improve for our next fixture

T D ,

The ever-humble Palmeras is a pathetic vagrant, with his infinite supply of jerky irritating powder-puff clickbait scuttlebutt -for some strange reason he’s an unhappy bunny tonight.[/QUOTE
    Yes I am unhappy because you didn't deserve it you cheated on the first leg and you were very lucky last night if brunt had not been sent off we would be going to Wembley you lot didn't have a shot on target until brunt was sent off come on leeds the vile are rubbish like that cheat greasy jack on his arsenal more than on his feet

I ended up going to work and missed extra time and penalties. Probably a good thing for my blood pressure as well, EV. I survived four in 24 hours once. 18 years ago.

Albion will feel robbed. They are a good side and if we're honest they were better than us over long spells. They set themselves up well to deal with our play-makers and were really organised in defense. As much as I'm jibbly jobbaly at our win. I didn't see a lot to worry Leeds or Derby. Passing was awful and the crossing was worse. Toward the end of the first half I was yelling ffs someone take a shot!

But. Somehow. We won. And we're going to Wembley

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    I ended up going to work and missed extra time and penalties. Probably a good thing for my blood pressure as well, EV. I survived four in 24 hours once. 18 years ago.

Albion will feel robbed. They are a good side and if we're honest they were better than us over long spells. They set themselves up well to deal with our play-makers and were really organised in defense. As much as I'm jibbly jobbaly at our win. I didn't see a lot to worry Leeds or Derby. Passing was awful and the crossing was worse. Toward the end of the first half I was yelling ffs someone take a shot!

But. Somehow. We won. And we're going to Wembley
    Thanks Ozfan for saying how it was it nice to read someone saying how the game really was I won't wish you luck in the final because you already have an abundance of that just say COME ON LEEDS

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)