+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Csn't remember when I last

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    At least I won't be a scrounger so **** off
    I've already told you, I work, look after my kids and don't live off the state. Would you like me to ask freer to draw you a picture so you can understand?

Now, jog on my little friend, it must be nap time for you. You seem quite cranky x

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    Lucky lucky bas_ tards couldn't beat ten men even with extra time **** off vile you horrible club COME ON LEEDS HAMMER THE WAN_ERS
    Not really your week is it Palmolive?

Leeds have done a Wet Sandwich Olbiyun gone teats up & imploded -

Crying shame after all the terrific buttocks petting you've put in ?

What's the betting before the nurse administers his night time medication, this troubled emotional grasshopper wont be over on the Rams board looking for crumbs of comfort

****Breaking News****

Sky Sports are reporting a football team have gone missing

West Yorkshire Police would like to hear from anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Leeds United

If Carlsberg did play offs ………..

Albion have asked for a review of the first 2 penalties they attempted. Apparently Steer dived.

Palmeras - not been your week has it sunshine, all credit to West Brom for parking the bus which turned both games into a procession. Defensive masterclass, it's obvious our main threat is through the middle unless El Ghazi has a good game and your manager knew that.

Brunt - he had to go, stop your persistent moaning and crass expletives, you are blinded by your navy & white specs, JRod a blatant cheat, Gayle throwing himself to the ground - double standards. It was a game neither side deserved to win - you lost it though, get over it and be gracious.

I'm not often privy to male footballers' dressing rooms, but I couldn't help a little peek after the semi finals

Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BNYppvNMfo

West Brom didn't play football over both legs, Brunt the cnut should have been sent off three times, absolute disgrace! we were poor, not up to our usual standard, but their welcome to the style they play... I would rather spend 90 minutes watching my paintings dry than watch that sh*te.

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    I'm not often privy to male footballers' dressing rooms, but I couldn't help a little peek after the semi finals

Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BNYppvNMfo
    Great comaradary. One of the key ingredients of being a good side along with hard Work, confidence, talent and good coaching.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)