+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Csn't remember when I last

I ended up going to work and missed extra time and penalties. Probably a good thing for my blood pressure as well, EV. I survived four in 24 hours once. 18 years ago.

Albion will feel robbed. They are a good side and if we're honest they were better than us over long spells. They set themselves up well to deal with our play-makers and were really organised in defense. As much as I'm jibbly jobbaly at our win. I didn't see a lot to worry Leeds or Derby. Passing was awful and the crossing was worse. Toward the end of the first half I was yelling ffs someone take a shot!

But. Somehow. We won. And we're going to Wembley

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    Lucky lucky bas_ tards couldn't beat ten men even with extra time **** off vile you horrible club COME ON LEEDS HAMMER THE WAN_ERS
    We know you're in pain. it's ok to be angry and frustrated. Tomorrow's a new day so envelop the beautiful mystery of your existence and rejoice. Come on Palmeras throw your support behind us at Wembley. No sense in all of us being angry and frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    I ended up going to work and missed extra time and penalties. Probably a good thing for my blood pressure as well, EV. I survived four in 24 hours once. 18 years ago.

Albion will feel robbed. They are a good side and if we're honest they were better than us over long spells. They set themselves up well to deal with our play-makers and were really organised in defense. As much as I'm jibbly jobbaly at our win. I didn't see a lot to worry Leeds or Derby. Passing was awful and the crossing was worse. Toward the end of the first half I was yelling ffs someone take a shot!

But. Somehow. We won. And we're going to Wembley
    Deep down Oz, we all know that we were lucky, lucky because the other team couldn’t take advantage of a performance 2nd only to Wigan away in sh1teness.
    No idea what Green brings and Albert is shot. El Ghastly is just that. So effectively, we are playing with 9 men all of the time, as 2 of that 3 are always on the pitch. And 2 of them will be starting at Wembley. We can’t keep carrying 2 players for 88 mins in the hope that one of them will gets lucky.
    Play like that in the final and we’ll get destroyed, if we were to play west brom tomorrow, they’d hammer us.
    So lady fortune has smiled on us, let’s not rely on her again.
    We need another tactic to supply Tammy, maybe through the middle, instead of a wasted pass to the wide men.
    I just hope that by scraping through last night the team finds some cop-on, and play like we know they can.

Onwards and Upwards

UTV

I agree exiled. That's why I pray we go up because we will loose the likes of Grealish Mcginn etc and we will struggle again next season instead of build on what quality we have.

4 in 24 hours oz! Was that when you had the outerbody experience?

4 in one day OZ! Was that when you had the outer body experience?

To be fair Palmeras I said the same about how the game went. 6 of one half dozen of the other. You called me dumbo though.

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    We know you're in pain. it's ok to be angry and frustrated. Tomorrow's a new day so envelop the beautiful mystery of your existence and rejoice. Come on Palmeras throw your support behind us at Wembley. No sense in all of us being angry and frustrated.
    Nah, he will still be a prick tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    Spot on Sam....... years of him being an @rsehole isn’t going to end any time soon.

The "Div" barely possess sufficient brain cells to engage a toilet, slithers over here e.g# 14 launches a volley of expletives

The neck on this turkey, next he is gives us some bleeding heart sob story -anticipates some sympathy in return for his crude obscene outburst

Does anyone recall any understanding being extended after they handled the equaliser a@ Tesco H Q No me neither – Jog on you Wally !

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    At least I won't be a scrounger so **** off

Smelly knob alert!

Is there anything more entertaining than an angry foul mouthed Yam Yam, bleating on after another Aston Villa victory?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)