+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BBC shame

wow. I typed a shortened version of *****phile, and the site asterixed it out ??

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    oh ffs

Child *** Abuse = News

Bilic interested in Celtic Job - Football News
    You’re being deliberately obtuse.

Child abuse news - minor headline - now 2 hours old.

Women's World Cup: Who will Scotland coach Shelley Kerr select? - major headline - 1 day old
    Quiz: Can you name Scottish top flight's leading scorer in past 10 seasons? - major headline - 8 hours old
    St Mirren 2-0 Hamilton Academical: Accies 'thrive on these things' - Brian Rice - major headline - 16 hours old.

My point was why was this new news relegated below older news.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    You’re being deliberately obtuse.

Child abuse news - minor headline - now 2 hours old.

Women's World Cup: Who will Scotland coach Shelley Kerr select? - major headline - 1 day old
    Quiz: Can you name Scottish top flight's leading scorer in past 10 seasons? - major headline - 8 hours old
    St Mirren 2-0 Hamilton Academical: Accies 'thrive on these things' - Brian Rice - major headline - 16 hours old.

My point was why was this new news relegated below older news.

I dunno, maybe because it is a link to more prominent News story and not solely a Football News story.

Of all the ways to criticize the BBC, I'm surprised this was the hill you chose to die on

I assume afc1903mad has no idea that there's a main news page as well? It was the 6th main story for the UK last I looked.

I dunno, maybe because it is a link to more prominent News story and not solely a Football News story.
    You should have started with that, saved all the sh!t.

Of all the ways to criticize the BBC, I'm surprised this was the hill you chose to die on
    Someone from the BBC thought it should be on the football news, yet deemed it less prominent than older news on the page.
    I think that’s shameful.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I assume afc1903mad has no idea that there's a main news page as well? It was the 6th main story for the UK last I looked.
    You’re just a bit late to the party Aldo.

You’re just a bit late to the party Aldo.
    You've mad an absolute chunt of yourself on two threads. There's a party in your head and nobody has been invited. Get out the sun and take tomorrow off.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    You've mad an absolute chunt of yourself on two threads. There's a party in your head and nobody has been invited. Get out the sun and take tomorrow off.
    As usual, you add nothing to the discussions as per usual.
    If you are a typical central belter, I can understand why you perceive that people hate them

You should have started with that, saved all the sh!t.
    You argue like a 12yo. You can have the last word after this if that's important to you.

Someone from the BBC thought it should be on the football news, yet deemed it less prominent than older news on the page.
    I think that’s shameful.
    No, you're dead wrong. Someone thought it was news but also tagged it in football as it was related.

I feel I am just thinking up different ways of telling you the same thing.

You argue like a 12yo. You can have the last word after this if that's important to you.

No, you're dead wrong. Someone thought it was news but also tagged it in football as it was related.

I feel I am just thinking up different ways of telling you the same thing.
    If it was tagged, it should have been more prominent, not relegated to minor news ahead of older articles.

Let’s leave it as we have a differing opinion of how this should have been shown.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast