+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: BBC shame

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I was just informing you that the Daily record had the story as their leading story

Daily Record no shame
    I'm actually saddened by the response in here, that's quite shameful in my opinion.
    Other clubs fans seem to have a bit more nous about them

What are other clubs fans doing that we’re not?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I'm actually saddened by the response in here, that's quite shameful in my opinion.

If the thread title was 'Are the Tinks historically creepy (unts?', I think you would have a lot more support. But it seems your ire was focused on the reporting of this hardly earth shattering news on the BBC and the way they configure their News and Football News pages. Which, and I hope I speak for others here, has left us somewhat bemused.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I think people are just surprised this has a new thread started in the manner it was even though it is old ongoing news. There have been multiple stories in the papers, a TV expose and internet stuff in regards to this and you are worried about it not being number one news on the front and back pages when its been on going for years

Its old ongoing news that everyone is aware of(apart from the sickening and disgusting club that it involves). Its f@cking horrible and as said above it is the worst crime that can be committed. but your OP was way over the top. That's why folk are taking the piss. Not out of the subject. Out of you

Shame on Abmad

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678