+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brunt

Brunt

Wonder if Brunt will have his trial by TV like Cam Mcgeehan??
    No difference in challenges

Justice
    29 Minutes too late !

Brunt's an idiot , totally unnecessary challenge .

As you say Jules 29 minutes too late but Brunt did eventually oblige .

Aston Villa looked a lot like us the season we went down....... industrious, no final result.
    Mixed feelings as for the result. Sacking Moore was a disgrace, so glad they lost, but not a big John Terry fan....... ( dancing like an Irish Tap dancer on the pitch at the end as usual).....
    Am I the only one wanting Leeds to go up so we don’t have to play them?
    Last edited by Jules88; 14-05-2019 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Am I the only one wanting Leeds to go up so we don’t have to play them?

Tha probably are Jules

Only one in Huddersfield anyway......it’ll hurt the dog Botherer’s loads if they are replaced by Leeds. Fotty Pound last time away at Elland Road too,...... Shan’t be going there. Hope they go up

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Only one in Huddersfield anyway......it’ll hurt the dog Botherer’s loads if they are replaced by Leeds. Fotty Pound last time away at Elland Road too,...... Shan’t be going there. Hope they go up
    Wash yer gob out with summat soapy Jules, how can you wish Leeds to go up eh. We just dont do that sort of thing do we ? lol.
    And as for the infamous Hudds Town Barracudas Fc (thats an old RL joke there, Animal will know who they were lol), will they be desperate to and be capable of going straight back up again next season Jules, do you reckon ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Wash yer gob out with summat soapy Jules, how can you wish Leeds to go up eh. We just dont do that sort of thing do we ? lol.
    And as for the infamous Hudds Town Barracudas Fc (thats an old RL joke there, Animal will know who they were lol), will they be desperate to and be capable of going straight back up again next season Jules, do you reckon ?.
    They will have to fund a promotion campaign minus the parachute payments from what the Town lads at work tell me .

The bloke whose bought the club from Dean Hoyle is paying for it from the parachute money .

Make of that what you will .

I give them credit for what they achieved and how they did it Animal (even though they went up with a minus goal diff, and they only 'won' both of their play off matches on penalties only!!).
    But this is an unusual position isnt it to be coming down from the Prem, back to a league where they used to be happy to stay in, and now they are desperate to get out of again as soon as possible because of finances etc.

I reckon Huddersfield will struggle again next season

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast