+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Proud

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Not yet, while you lot try to muscle in on our board, i will check in now and then just to annoy you.
    It's people like me that keep your board alive, afterall, ive heard nothing but bullshlt ever since we knocked you out!!
    TTFNBB
    What's it like when your team are at Wembley and you are so far down the food chain you are struggling to get a ticket?

Sick of hearing em. There was one in the bookies Friday I overheard saying he'd been to 15 games and cannot get a ticket.
    Let's face it Villa fans in the Black Country chose them because they were the only Midlands team in the Premier League at the time or they jumped on the 1982 bandwagon.
    None of them go. They buy a shirt and parade round in it. That's it.
    We have three at work. Never go. All the gear, no idea.

Sounds very bitter to me, we have 25000 season ticket holders, what do you expect. Had Olbion got there, you could have 2 per ST and still not sell out you cant sell out you own shed anyway haha
    The guys ahead of me deserve a ticket, no bitterness here. I work abroad nuff said anyway, enjoy watching the match bank holiday Monday, i mean, its not loik yow av anythin ta doo, ay it.

Sounds very bitter to me, we have 25000 season ticket holders, what do you expect. Had Olbion got there, you could have 2 per ST and still not sell out you cant sell out you own shed anyway haha
    The guys ahead of me deserve a ticket, no bitterness here. I work abroad nuff said anyway, enjoy watching the match bank holiday Monday, i mean, its not loik yow av anythin ta doo, ay it.
    you work abroad we’re that wales.

No bitterness.
    We have two Bell ends who come over here to take the piss who don't even go to watch their team.
    Their own team won't sell them tickets. Imagine that.

You really are a thick c unt. Are you the mascot for bell ends and do you sell them on your trips abroad - Ireland perhaps!

You have Sam Bubble who can't go to games due to three kids and the hardship of paying £25. Trininan knob who can't go to matches as he works abroad ( outside Witton ), Freer who frequents Vile Park every blue moon when not drawing kids cartoons, and Bongo who is the Vile Village Idiot! You can't make it up!

If anybody sees Grealish in his gutter outside Wembley - can they leave the diving **** there!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    You really are a thick c unt. Are you the mascot for bell ends and do you sell them on your trips abroad - Ireland perhaps!

You have Sam Bubble who can't go to games due to three kids and the hardship of paying £25. Trininan knob who can't go to matches as he works abroad ( outside Witton ), Freer who frequents Vile Park every blue moon when not drawing kids cartoons, and Bongo who is the Vile Village Idiot! You can't make it up!

If anybody sees Grealish in his gutter outside Wembley - can they leave the diving **** there!
    Jesus H Christ another mindless half-witted irrelevant dollop of undiluted pure faecal matter on people you've never met

Next season pop in to the Sacred Heart on Grange Road (any home game) with your extraordinary likeness to Joseph Merrick you'll be easily identifiable

By the way

The Samaritans are running play-off semi-final survivor therapy classes

St John’s ambulance staff will be on hand offering comfort to any sobbing & aggrieved souls

Why not give it a shot? It might help with you being a resentful pathetic individual with such a miserable personality

Quote Originally Posted by albion68 View Post
    you work abroad we’re that wales.
    Ok, try: Chicago, Shenzen, Delhi, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Milan, Bologna, Bergamo, Brescia, Naples, Bari, Munich, Frankfurt, Amsterdam oh and the Lovely Sandwell.....ok, got a passport have you, Dunderhead!

Quote Originally Posted by freer View Post
    Jesus H Christ another mindless half-witted irrelevant dollop of undiluted pure faecal matter on people you've never met

Next season pop in to the Sacred Heart on Grange Road (any home game) with your extraordinary likeness to Joseph Merrick you'll be easily identifiable

By the way

The Samaritans are running play-off semi-final survivor therapy classes

St John’s ambulance staff will be on hand offering comfort to any sobbing & aggrieved souls

Why not give it a shot? It might help with you being a resentful pathetic individual with such a miserable personality
    did you write that all by yourself or did you get help,some big words there from a moron.

Ok, try: Chicago, Shenzen, Delhi, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Milan, Bologna, Bergamo, Brescia, Naples, Bari, Munich, Frankfurt, Amsterdam oh and the Lovely Sandwell.....ok, got a passport have you, Dunderhead!
    thanks for liking SANDWELL.

Quote Originally Posted by albion68 View Post
    did you write that all by yourself or did you get help,some big words there from a moron.
    Genuinely this sad lame response the best you can offer ?

Anyhow was that that you 68 ? on that ill fated evening: Sky cameras caught a couple of loutish Albion fans (one a dead ringer) for Joseph Merrick busily picking fleas off each other.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)