+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Proud

Quote Originally Posted by albion68 View Post
    what happened in 1982.
    Err well the FL started giving 3 points for a win in that 81-82 season. And the World cup finals were held (a bit disappointingly actually) in Spain that year.

Ohh and the Falklands war started, and the young prince William was born, and I turned 11 years old that year.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Alright Dave, is that a "pround" for the Samathon?
    You concentrate on my spelling and dont worry about the tragic defeat to The mighty Villa a diversion tactic that did not work. Listen, i may be thick and stupid but my club is going to Wembley and we will win, we are going to the Prem and will leave you to battle it out with those cavemen from down the road in small heath........ see ya.

Villa v Wolves will be our local derby, how does that sound? Haha6

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    You concentrate on my spelling and dont worry about the tragic defeat to The mighty Villa a diversion tactic that did not work. Listen, i may be thick and stupid but my club is going to Wembley and we will win, we are going to the Prem and will leave you to battle it out with those cavemen from down the road in small heath........ see ya.

Villa v Wolves will be our local derby, how does that sound? Haha6
    thick and stupid, Dave the rave we already know everybody knows .now go away you thck and stupid moron.

Thck.....OMG sums you up nicely. *****!

Thck.....OMG sums you up nicely. *****!
    Another plastic fan who cries on his own board he can’t get a Wembley ticket!

Go to Vile Park more often you p rick and you could get a ticket like the real fans. Alternatively, go to the student union in Edgbaston as they can’t give Vile tickets away!

I was at both Villa Park and the Hawthorns and all I can say that there was little or no difference between the two sides. In fact, if Villa had played another half an hour at the Hawthorns, they still wouldn't have scored, and that was against ten men. I can also say that after watching Leeds and Derby both of us would have lost to either of them. If I was a Villa fan, I wouldn't be 'bigging' themselves up so much as if Derby play any where near as well as they did against Leeds, they will win comfortably.

From a neutral point of view, which I am trying to see it from, Villa rely too much on Grealsh. Free kick, if it's not taken by Grealish, it goes to Grealish, corners taken by Grealish, any pass, long or short, they look for Grealish. I could go on.Keep him quiet and you nullify Villa. I'm not saying that Derby will definitely win but if I was a betting man, I know where my money would go. This is not sour grapes', just an honest assessment.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    I was at both Villa Park and the Hawthorns and all I can say that there was little or no difference between the two sides. In fact, if Villa had played another half an hour at the Hawthorns, they still wouldn't have scored, and that was against ten men. I can also say that after watching Leeds and Derby both of us would have lost to either of them. If I was a Villa fan, I wouldn't be 'bigging' themselves up so much as if Derby play any where near as well as they did against Leeds, they will win comfortably.

From a neutral point of view, which I am trying to see it from, Villa rely too much on Grealsh. Free kick, if it's not taken by Grealish, it goes to Grealish, corners taken by Grealish, any pass, long or short, they look for Grealish. I could go on.Keep him quiet and you nullify Villa. I'm not saying that Derby will definitely win but if I was a betting man, I know where my money would go. This is not sour grapes', just an honest assessment.
    Decent, honest and balanced assessment Leics buddy.
    Undoubtedly Grealish is a class act. He clearly has a great loyalty to the Vile and must be complimented for that. It will be interesting to see if he stays if they remain in the Championship. You would not blame him for moving to a Premiership side given those circumstances.

McGinn had his moments, but putting a Vile hat on, I would have been disappointed with Abraham and his lookalike in the middle of the back.

We’ll see.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Another plastic fan who cries on his own board he can’t get a Wembley ticket!

Go to Vile Park more often you p rick and you could get a ticket like the real fans. Alternatively, go to the student union in Edgbaston as they can’t give Vile tickets away!
    Spygate? Bit hypocritical going on our board to gain false information!
    Im not going to explain why i have a problem with tickets but you really are showing yourself up as a very bitter baggy, i had great joy watching YT clips of baggies crying after we battered you on penalties!
    I used to think it was just small heath who had a problem with Villa but it would appear you lot are just as obsessed!

Spygate? Bit hypocritical going on our board to gain false information!
    Im not going to explain why i have a problem with tickets but you really are showing yourself up as a very bitter baggy, i had great joy watching YT clips of baggies crying after we battered you on penalties!
    I used to think it was just small heath who had a problem with Villa but it would appear you lot are just as obsessed!
    you still here,haven’t you disappeared up your own ar#ehole yet.

Not yet, while you lot try to muscle in on our board, i will check in now and then just to annoy you.
    It's people like me that keep your board alive, afterall, ive heard nothing but bullshlt ever since we knocked you out!!
    TTFNBB

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)