+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Share trading

Here is one of the ICOs I participated in, right before it launched the mailing list was hacked and everyone got an email with the wrong Ethereum address to send tokens to. Fortunately, I never got scammed although tbh it wouldn't have made a difference because the tokens are worth f.uck all now.

https://www.coindesk.com/bee-token-phishing-scam

And one time another colleague accidentally sent 3 ETH to the wrong address. No chance of getting it back

it would have been about $900 per ETH at the time too

Boooo

Capitalist b'astards.

Stocks and shares are pure evil.

Shame on the Unions who invest all their money and pension funds in them.

Boooooo

Donsdaft has gone full commie.

Not at all.

Shareholding squeezes the life out of the whole world.

That it does.

Amongst the myriad of vileness conducted, de-regulating "the money markets" was right up there amongst the now dead satanic whore's real doozys.

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    Here is one of the ICOs I participated in, right before it launched the mailing list was hacked and everyone got an email with the wrong Ethereum address to send tokens to. Fortunately, I never got scammed although tbh it wouldn't have made a difference because the tokens are worth f.uck all now.

https://www.coindesk.com/bee-token-phishing-scam

And one time another colleague accidentally sent 3 ETH to the wrong address. No chance of getting it back

it would have been about $900 per ETH at the time too
    Ouch! That’s a sore one for your mate. I’ve heard about these scams. Ethereum is at about 260 just now.. I’ve bought a few at around 225.

I used to be totally against stocks and shares trading, anti capitalist and all that but the rich have won. May as well try and have a wee bit o the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    I used to be totally against stocks and shares trading, anti capitalist and all that but the rich have won. May as well try and have a wee bit o the cake.
    Comrade, don't let those b@strards win. Rejoin the struggle and fight for your fellow man/woman/fitever.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    That it does.

Amongst the myriad of vileness conducted, de-regulating "the money markets" was right up there amongst the now dead satanic whore's real doozys.
    With another latter-day so-called 'progressive' calling for an even lighter touch on financial regulation before Fannie May and Freddie Mercury boiled the global economy in 2008. ****ing tax-dodging jowly weasel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12